or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › So, post your 360 screenshots and tv u r using
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So, post your 360 screenshots and tv u r using - Page 260

post #7771 of 8018
switch's pic looks insane as well. darkness pics are no comparison. darkness pics look like original xbox.
post #7772 of 8018
Some others.



post #7773 of 8018
Nice pics Switch. Which Samsung display is that?

Cheers
post #7774 of 8018
Heres a shot of Star Wars General Grievous thru my Xbox.

Cheers
LL
post #7775 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel802 View Post

Nice pics Switch. Which Samsung display is that?

Cheers

Older LN-S4095

Thanks... Will try and take more later.
post #7776 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel802 View Post

Heres a shot of Star Wars General Grievous thru my Xbox.

Cheers

Nice shot Joel. It kinda scared me.
post #7777 of 8018
Driving on the wall. What a ride!
post #7778 of 8018
post #7779 of 8018
Very cool pics Hyghway. Halo 3 shots are the best. Here are some from the campaign level Sierra 117.

Cheers
LL
LL
LL
post #7780 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel802 View Post

Very cool pics Hyghway. Halo 3 shots are the best. Here are some from the campaign level Sierra 117.

Cheers

Don't want to sound like a prick here but you know that you can upload the shots Bungie.net and get nice high res better looking then in game?
post #7781 of 8018
Yeah I know Ripeer, but I am using photos of what the game looks like on my display. Thanks anyway.

Cheers
post #7782 of 8018
Note: This picture was pulled from Bungie.net.
post #7783 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel802 View Post

Very cool pics Hyghway. Halo 3 shots are the best. Here are some from the campaign level Sierra 117.

Cheers


Thanks, Joel

I've been playing Halo since CE came out for the original Xbox.
post #7784 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewarrior View Post

^ Oh please, not even close... Are you trying to be funny?

This pic...



Is FAR better than those.



your blacks are extremely washed out... that picture looks like garbage....
post #7785 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by formulanerd View Post

your blacks are extremely washed out... that picture looks like garbage....

In defense of Mikewarrior (even though he hates my guts) that pic does appear (to me, at least) to be the result of the camera and/or image processing and may not represent the actual image he sees.

That said, no image taken from any single frame of The Darkness can ever come remotely close to matching 99% of those that are posted here from far more beautiful, entertaining, and mezmerizing games.
post #7786 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewarrior View Post

I'll post just one pic to win as the best looking HDTV graphics...



Still one of the very best looking games ever, & it's on a 57" Mitsubishi DLP 57732

Yep... Still the best pic & game in this thread.
post #7787 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewarrior View Post

Best looking pic by me in this thread from the best game/story ever...



Can anyone here give me any competition?



I actually enjoyed The Darkness, but that was too easy of a shot for me to not take it.
post #7788 of 8018
^ You people who post crap like that are either blind, or crazy.
post #7789 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewarrior View Post

^ You people who post crap like that are either blind, or crazy.

Someone can't take a joke....
post #7790 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

Someone can't take a joke....

Oh yes I can... Like everyone's pics in here are jokes compared to my Darkness pics.

I laugh a lot.
post #7791 of 8018
I think cedclark has had the best looking pics on this site. I don't think it means he has the best looking hdtv. It just means he can take good pics with his camera showing off his tv. Nobody can say they have the best lookig hdtv unless you can see it in person.
post #7792 of 8018







and the only woman i need that makes all this possible


she has the final say on everything in our house lol
post #7793 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krone7 View Post

I think cedclark has had the best looking pics on this site. I don't think it means he has the best looking hdtv. It just means he can take good pics with his camera showing off his tv. Nobody can say they have the best lookig hdtv unless you can see it in person.

Had to go back quite a ways to find some of cedclarks pics. You're right. Even though I've secured a special place in the depths of hell for Halo 3, those look absolutely phenomenal. Great camera work!
post #7794 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krone7 View Post

I think cedclark has had the best looking pics on this site. I don't think it means he has the best looking hdtv. It just means he can take good pics with his camera showing off his tv. Nobody can say they have the best lookig hdtv unless you can see it in person.

yep, definitely cedclarks pics are the best I ahve seen on here. and totally agree that it might not mean he has the best looking hdtv but his picture taking sure makes it seem that way speaking of which, cedclark please post some new pics
post #7795 of 8018
i cant believe mikewarrior is still going on and on about those pictures he posted over a year ago.


he hasnt been around in a while, but i always liked Viper98's pictures the best, followed by TAPOUT... though cedclarks are pretty damn good too,.
post #7796 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by formulanerd View Post

i cant believe mikewarrior is still going on and on about those pictures he posted over a year ago.


he hasnt been around in a while, but i always liked Viper98's pictures the best, followed by TAPOUT... though cedclarks are pretty damn good too,.

Yep. Viper got banned for openly discussing and admitting to piracy, but seemed to have come back under a different name, then disappeared again. Neither Tapout nor cedclark have posted in quite some time...although there hasn't really been much to get excited over recently. November sure seems like a long ways off!

As to mike's shots, my 11 year-old son commented, "Dad, he's joking with you guys. There's no way ANYONE would REALLY think that those pictures are better than the other ones." Kids...sometimes they really get it.
post #7797 of 8018
Anyone know where I can find a similar shelf/rack thats not ridiculously expensive?
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...in_j_d/2-3.jpg
post #7798 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder696969 View Post

Yep. Viper got banned for openly discussing and admitting to piracy, but seemed to have come back under a different name, then disappeared again. Neither Tapout nor cedclark have posted in quite some time...although there hasn't really been much to get excited over recently. November sure seems like a long ways off!

As to mike's shots, my 11 year-old son commented, "Dad, he's joking with you guys. There's no way ANYONE would REALLY think that those pictures are better than the other ones." Kids...sometimes they really get it.

your kid has an awesome troll radar...
post #7799 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseus18 View Post

Anyone know where I can find a similar shelf/rack thats not ridiculously expensive?
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...in_j_d/2-3.jpg

that almost looks home made, but it looks sweet. bummer i got too many games to make that work.
post #7800 of 8018
Quote:
Originally Posted by inhertenderlips View Post

that almost looks home made, but it looks sweet. bummer i got too many games to make that work.

He got it from IKEA, but its been discontinued or no longer sold there
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › So, post your 360 screenshots and tv u r using