or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › So, post your 360 screenshots and tv u r using
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So, post your 360 screenshots and tv u r using - Page 4

post #91 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ View Post

I'm forbidden to see these pics.

Same here in firefox (even with refresh). Works in IE though.
post #92 of 8015
Try right clicking on the link, copying, new window, paste link

Worked for me on Mac with Safari
post #93 of 8015
Quote:


SOWK's pics

Did you get your Vandersteen's from Signature Audio (or whatever their going by now)?

I bought my 1B's from them about ~9 years ago. Man i miss that Brookfield store.
post #94 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porn Loader View Post

Did you get your Vandersteen's from Signature Audio (or whatever their going by now)?

I bought my 1B's from them about ~9 years ago. Man i miss that Brookfield store.


You local?

What equipment and setup do you have?

I also have the 1C's as rear speakers.

I purchased from a dealer in Chicago, IL.

They are the Vandersteen 2Ce Signature Speakers for the Fronts. They Sound Amazing.

-SOWK

Thanks for the question.
post #95 of 8015
Waukesha.

For the longest time i had them hooked up to a rotel RB-970BX amp connected to the variable output of a h/k TL-5300 (i think thats the model, it was a top loading 5 disc changer). then they sat on my computer for awhile connected thru a gemini pmx-2001 pre/mixer to multiple sound cards (anything from a sb live to an emu 0404).

Now they're on my TV through a h/k AVR135. Sounds alright for movies, haven't had a chance to listen to any music yet to see how it does. picked it up a week ago w/ my tv.

I wish i would have had they cash for the 2ce's those things are VERY nice.

Edit the guy that worked at signature audio opened his own shop, which was based out of his 'tosa home. Now its called Ultra Fidelis down in Milwaukee. Don't know if he still carries Vandersteen.
post #96 of 8015
Here is a quick snap from Kameo on a Olevia LT26HVX ...




--------- Jason
post #97 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porn Loader View Post

Waukesha.

For the longest time i had them hooked up to a rotel RB-970BX amp connected to the variable output of a h/k TL-5300 (i think thats the model, it was a top loading 5 disc changer). then they sat on my computer for awhile connected thru a gemini pmx-2001 pre/mixer to multiple sound cards (anything from a sb live to an emu 0404).

Now they're on my TV through a h/k AVR135. Sounds alright for movies, haven't had a chance to listen to any music yet to see how it does. picked it up a week ago w/ my tv.

I wish i would have had they cash for the 2ce's those things are VERY nice.

Edit the guy that worked at signature audio opened his own shop, which was based out of his 'tosa home. Now its called Ultra Fidelis down in Milwaukee. Don't know if he still carries Vandersteen.

He does I go there offen! His best setup The Vandersteen 5A's are upstairs at the new place!
post #98 of 8015






post #99 of 8015
Post some PGR3 cars Jason
post #100 of 8015
None of your screens look aliased/jaggy like mine I'll have to post pics.
post #101 of 8015



post #102 of 8015
that looks SWEET gunstar...

Anyone playing 360 on a Sony Bravia 40" LCD?

Gunstar, are you going through VGA or component?
post #103 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloideyes View Post

that looks SWEET gunstar...

Anyone playing 360 on a Sony Bravia 40" LCD?

Gunstar, are you going through VGA or component?

I am, it looks awesome!
post #104 of 8015
D--

I am "this" close to getting the Sony. Are you noticing any lag (I know you have the other thread open...)?

I was going to get the Panny 42PX50U, but this Sony has really won me over--it's more money, but it seems to be worth it.

Can you talk about your gaming experiences using the Sony? I'd really appreciate it. I know there are threads dedicated to that set, but I just want to know all about gaming on it.

Do you play xbox, ps2, gamecube? How do they all look. I want to play Shadow of the Colossus the set. I'd appreciate all the gaming feedback you can provide!! THANKS
post #105 of 8015
OK either you guys are taking deceiving pictures or you can do magic, because your PGR screens don't show any aliasing and I get jagged edges on both of my TVs (46" DLP and 27" LCD). Other people are saying PGR has a lot of jaggies too but in a lot of these screens i'm seeing smooth images. What gives?
post #106 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfingiz View Post

OK either you guys are taking deceiving pictures or you can do magic, because your PGR screens don't show any aliasing and I get jagged edges on both of my TVs (46" DLP and 27" LCD). Other people are saying PGR has a lot of jaggies too but in a lot of these screens i'm seeing smooth images. What gives?


Geeesh, I would hope a next gen system with a HDTV would have NO jaggies at all. Anything less and I'd be upset.
post #107 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren024 View Post


WS-55413? Nice stuff
post #108 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveaso25 View Post

here is mine Panasonic TH-42PX50U


Amazing shot. Is that a pre rendered scene, or is that the car gallery, and you can actually move it around in full 3d?
post #109 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungC55 View Post

WS-55413? Nice stuff

Ah soo close!
WS-55315
post #110 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

Amazing shot. Is that a pre rendered scene, or is that the car gallery, and you can actually move it around in full 3d?

Looks like a photo from the "Garage", which lets you walk around (move around) in real time with full 3D.

-JR
post #111 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by celluloideyes View Post

that looks SWEET gunstar...

Anyone playing 360 on a Sony Bravia 40" LCD?

Gunstar, are you going through VGA or component?

Component
post #112 of 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfmp3 View Post

Geeesh, I would hope a next gen system with a HDTV would have NO jaggies at all. Anything less and I'd be upset.

Then I must be doing something wrong because PGR looks aliased on both my 46HM95 (46" Toshiba DLP) and 27" ViewSonic N2750W, both at 720P.
post #113 of 8015
You guys must be taking all the PGR3 screens in photo mode. That gets rid of the jagges
post #114 of 8015
Nice pics everyone....Anyone have any pics from a samsung DLP set?
post #115 of 8015
I have the same TV as you Gunstar77.......it rocks! You should take off the sticker on the lower right hand side of the TV though....it looks better. Don't worry about it leaving a white sticker mark, they're designed not to.
post #116 of 8015
Just got my xbox today. Here are some quick pics I took, ill try to take some better quality ones sometime soon.

Display: Samsung LN-R269D







post #117 of 8015
Love the sheets
post #118 of 8015
haha I knew that was going to be the first comment
post #119 of 8015
I like the sheets also...lol

post #120 of 8015
Mcklein:
Good shot.

Well the thread says "AND the tv u r using" I dunno if this is allowed. Its a good shot though


warren024: I want a room like that for my setup. I also like the color of paint for the room.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › So, post your 360 screenshots and tv u r using