Eh, personally I would keep saving your pennies for a better investment. If you get one of those now and find you aren't getting enough bass or good low hz bass (likely) you wont be able to sell it without taking a serious loss. Then you end up spending MORE than you would have it you had just waited to get a better sub (500+ range min IMHO)
If I had my druthers I would have invested the money I put into my PSW125 somewhere else or waited to get the sub I "really" wanted.
I agree. I bought a Klipsch RW-12D like 6 months ago, and now I want a PSA XV15 or XV30. I might keep the Klipsch and combine it with the PSA if I can't sell it locally.