or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Speakers › Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread - Page 912

post #27331 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


You merciless bastage.  biggrin.gif  

Happy New Year Stanley...may your speaker purchases be many and your enjoyment of them be great. smile.gif
post #27332 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr266 View Post


Happy New Year Stanley...may your speaker purchases be many and your enjoyment of them be great. smile.gif


Too late. You done hurt my feeling.  :(  I'm going to throw myself off a cliff.

post #27333 of 34688
Happy New Year folks!!!!

Life goes fast, so enjoy it!



Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #27334 of 34688

I'm in good shape. I'm still between #2 and #3.

post #27335 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post

I'm in good shape. I'm still between #2 and #3.

I think you meant you are not in #2 and #3...................tongue.gif
post #27336 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post


I think you meant you are not in #2 and #3...................tongue.gif


Actually #3 is in the #4 bag.  :p 

post #27337 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


Too late. You done hurt my feeling.  frown.gif   I'm going to throw myself off a cliff.

Can I have your speakers? wink.gif
post #27338 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


Too late. You done hurt my feeling.  frown.gif   I'm going to throw myself off a cliff.

Before you do, leave all your gear to me in the will wink.gif.
post #27339 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr266 View Post


Can I have your speakers? wink.gif


Not yet, the cliff is in my yard and is only 6" high. I'll probably survive.

post #27340 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


Actually #3 is in the #4 bag.  tongue.gif  

Interesting, but I still see you are very skilled in #1

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


tongue.gif
post #27341 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndersShadow View Post


Before you do, leave all your gear to me in the will wink.gif.


As long as you promise not to share any of it with the rest of these rotten bastages.  :p 

post #27342 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


As long as you promise not to share any of it with the rest of these rotten bastages.  tongue.gif  

Heck no, especially not Gus, or Geoff....

I am a hoarder that simply is with funds to hoard right now.
post #27343 of 34688
I wish everyone a Happy New Year and 2014 fortunes.
post #27344 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndersShadow View Post

Heck no, especially not Gus, or Geoff....

I am a hoarder that simply is with funds to hoard right now.

You won't get anything. I know where he lives. I'll get there in a IRS uniform and confiscate everything. biggrin.gif
post #27345 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post

Lots and lots of hung over people today. Glad I went to bed early.

Yeah me too, early this morning. mad.gif
post #27346 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by climber07 View Post


Yeah me too, early this morning. mad.gif


This is when I wish I was on your front porch with a metal garbage can lid and a big stick. Never mind. I think I remember seeing an expert marksman medal on your wall.  :p 

post #27347 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


This is when I wish I was on your front porch with a metal garbage can lid and a big stick. Never mind. I think I remember seeing an expert marksman medal on your wall.  tongue.gif  

He got that from buying the Unlimited Edition of Call of Duty for XBOX One! biggrin.gif
post #27348 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67jason View Post

happy 2014 polk brothers. may the new year bring many great a/v experiences and gear!

Why thank you thank you I plan on just that
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper186 View Post

Happy new year my fellow Polkies!!

Thanks young Viperelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post

Lots and lots of hung over people today. Glad I went to bed early.

Yes, I'm one of them! I can do beers just fine, why o why does Champagne split my skull in two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytoSiN View Post

Do you listen to anything without female vocals? biggrin.gif

I've been tempted to start posting a track or two with a sick guitar solo every day around here, but figured it might be better to make a new thread for that. But I'd rather be ridiculed by you people than by the anonymous masses biggrin.gif

Happy new year!!

That's pretty much how I feel................

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr266 View Post

I like a good guitar solo:)

Okay then, here's one!!! And I knew this guy was an artist but I had no clue this dude could wail on the strings. I never did care much for his style of music but I do have a bit more respect for the guy now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski2slow View Post

To all the Polkies,

Happy New Year!

Thank you!
post #27349 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post


He got that from buying the Unlimited Edition of Call of Duty for XBOX One! biggrin.gif


That was meaner than all get out. I like it. :D 

post #27350 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


That was meaner than all get out. I like it. biggrin.gif  

I learned from the best!
post #27351 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG INJUN CHIEF View Post

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and 2014 fortunes.

Thank you! THAT.......is a wonderful wish!
post #27352 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff4RFC View Post

Okay then, here's one!!! And I knew this guy was an artist but I had no clue this dude could wail on the strings. I never did care much for his style of music but I do have a bit more respect for the guy now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y
Thank you!

Oh yes, I'm very aware of this performance. I agree that I'm not a big Prince fan as far as his type of music, but he is one hell of a musician and he could probably give just about any guitarist a run for his money.
post #27353 of 34688
Damn, I've got to go to work in 2 hours. mad.gif This was an awesome 1.5 weeks....I wish they would of approved my 3 weeks vacation, but I guess after firing 20 people we are short handed, and since I was the knuckle head who learn how to operate every machine they want me back lol. Damn you job security!
post #27354 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post

Damn, I've got to go to work in 2 hours. mad.gif This was an awesome 1.5 weeks....I wish they would of approved my 3 weeks vacation, but I guess after firing 20 people we are short handed, and since I was the knuckle head who learn how to operate every machine they want me back lol. Damn you job security!


That almost makes me feel guilty for being retired. Almost.  :D 

 

 

Have a good day at work. I'll head over to your place and make sure no one leaves a sub at your door while you're gone. Wouldn't want somebody to trip over it and sue you.

post #27355 of 34688
Stan,

I'm having some issues with the calibrating thingie. For some reason or another my wife's laptop stops recognizing it or having a connection with it. I'll have to see if I can use my desktop.
post #27356 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


That almost makes me feel guilty for being retired. Almost.  biggrin.gif  


Have a good day at work. I'll head over to your place and make sure no one leaves a sub at your door while you're gone. Wouldn't want somebody to trip over it and sue you.

Retirement RULES!!
post #27357 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post

Stan,

I'm having some issues with the calibrating thingie. For some reason or another my wife's laptop stops recognizing it or having a connection with it. I'll have to see if I can use my desktop.


You load the USB drivers? Running Win7?

post #27358 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


That almost makes me feel guilty for being retired. Almost.  biggrin.gif  


Have a good day at work. I'll head over to your place and make sure no one leaves a sub at your door while you're gone. Wouldn't want somebody to trip over it and sue you.

Thanks, I appreciated. Don't forget to bring a pallet jack to move it. I wouldn't want you to damage whats left of your fragile bones!
post #27359 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post


You load the USB drivers? Running Win7?

Yes sir. Loaded everything. Running Win7. I'll play with it when I get back from work. I had a lot of people over yesterday, and I kept getting interrupted.
post #27360 of 34688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr266 View Post


Retirement RULES!!


Yep, I did work about 5 hours yesterday and it wore me out. Glad it's an occasional thing.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Speakers
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › Speakers › Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread