I was going to post this earlier but the camera battery needed to be recharged. Here is the latest picture of the Mame machine. The bezel is not secured in this pic but rather just set into place. I am finally getting to the control panel and front panel holder. If all goes as planned this weekend, I might even get to start on the Marquee for the top.
Things left to do:
1. Finish up the control panel and holder.
2. Finish the marquee for the top.
3. Apply black vinyl laminate and T-moulding.
4. Wire up all buttons, joysticks and trackball.
5. Add plexi-glass over the monitor bezel and control panel play surface.
6. Add graphics to the machine.
7. Move the power outlet down behind the Mame machine...originally I was going to put a 42" TV on this wall but changed my mind.
This project is definitely taking much longer than I expected. I already have over 20 hours into this and probably have about that many more to go!