i was trying to get into network settings so i could see the ip of the broken xbmc
for clarification, here goes:
1) if i push the large button on xbox, it boots to play a game and works fine
2) if i push the small button, it does the boot splash screen and sound, but then goes blank (when it should display the T3CH logo and then into Mayhem)
3) i have 2 xbox's with xbmc
4) i get an auto detection from the working xbmc asking if i would like to connect to the broken xbmc
5) i'm having trouble ftp'ing into both xbmc's with my vista64
can i copy files from my working xbmc to my non-working xbmc? if so which ones & how?
when you say "reinstall xbmc", from which point?
when i go into memory settings of the non working xbmc, it shows SID. should i select it and go from there?
thanks for hanging in there with me!
ps: if you are an NC State fan, Deshawn Painter just signed with them. was down to MD and State - i wanted MD to get'em