Originally Posted by darinp2
If you sell the G70 now you have basically given up what you paid Ken to set it up and I believe that if you get a 1292 you will still be thinking about the G90. And it sounds like the G90 isn't too far out of your grasp right now and will probably be there if you decide to be a little patient.
Now if the price of the 1292 and everything it will take to get it setup is low enough that it won't put off your chance to get a G90 then my opinion might change based on what the experts say about the G70 vs the 1292 and your not being concerned about the sound.
Did i say that?
I think buying a 1292, w/ just delay your arrival @ the 90.
Bite the bullet, save your pennies, be patient and when you least expect it .....BANG!
You'll be a proud owner of a G90.
Then I'll be the first to say
CLIFF SUCKS!!!!! :D