or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Home Entertainment & Theater Builder › Theater Room Items & Accessories › ***Bitstream Animation's Custom Intros SNEAK PEAK ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Bitstream Animation's Custom Intros SNEAK PEAK *** - Page 9

post #241 of 1086
Waiting on Cert. Soon?

Dr. Novak
post #242 of 1086
We must be getting close to Tiko! Should be fun.

I haven't received CeRT, yet... ordered about 4 weeks ago. Gift certificate for Tiko was supposed to come with that purchase of CeRT, too.

Looking forward to all of it, when it comes!
post #243 of 1086
Thread Starter 
CeRTs are being mailed out Monday. All orders will be caught up as of this week. If you do not have yours by Thursday, let me know.

Also, we have received a few back due to incorret addresses or "no such name". Make sure when you order you put your name and correct mailing address. I'll be sending out emails to those orders.

Tiko is on pace and the audio mix is being worked on. It's the last piece of the puzzle, look for an update email soon.

And thanks for all your orders!

Richard
post #244 of 1086
No Cert, no mail on Turkey day (Thursday).
Ray
post #245 of 1086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Intros View Post


Tiko is on pace and the audio mix is being worked on. It's the last piece of the puzzle, look for an update email soon.

Richard


Great to hear. Seems like the wait is taking forever!!!

Craig
post #246 of 1086
Richard-

Still have not received my order now on Thursday.

- Placed the order for both CeRT and Tiko on Oct 23rd, a month ago
- Order number 1021
- Payment was sent the same time, account acknowledges order was paid
- Address, phone, etc, has been checked and confirmed as correct on my account
- Order status still listed as "processing", both items listed as "pending"
- Gift certificate/refund for Tiko was supposed to come with CeRT, it did not, even though I paid in full for both items.

I can understand delays, but I just need to get a realistic estimate for all items promised. Still looking forward to the future release of Tiko when it does come out, too.
post #247 of 1086
Just a guess but since Tiko isn't ready, maybe he is going to send Cert and Tiko in the same package. Then again, an older post did say Cert order went out.
post #248 of 1086
Well I ordered my CeRT and Tiko at the same time and I received my CeRT 1.5 weeks after I ordered it. There was a little delay there, but certainly not a month. I hope they address the order.
post #249 of 1086
Thread Starter 
Dr. Novak,

Your CeRT came back, I got the address incorrect, it'll go out tomorrow overnight.

Chris,

Your CeRT was mailed out three weeks ago, I'll resend with tracking today.

Actually we're caught up with most orders aside from over this weekend. I will be getting an update on Tiko out soon too.

Richard
post #250 of 1086
Just ordered a Cert basic intro over the weekend so I'm one of those you haven't got to yet.

Can't wait to fire it up on my HT and look forward to Tiko coming out soon!
post #251 of 1086
Thread Starter 
LexMan,

Yours will go out tomorrow.

Richard
post #252 of 1086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Intros View Post

I will be getting an update on Tiko out soon too.

Richard

Great, cant wait to see this intro!!

Craig
post #253 of 1086
Thank You, I figured the post office screwed up

Dr. Novak
post #254 of 1086
Hello Richard, still waiting.

To all:

Custom Intros is pleased to announce that any customer who orders an intro at www.customintros.com between now and Jan 1st will receive a coupon for $5 towards their next intro purchase. This "thank you" also applies to previous customers as well. We wouldn't leave you out in the cold! Certificates will soon be mailed out.

Also, one customer will be chosen at random to receive a free intro. In addition, our very first customer, Richard Linton will be receiving our next intro as a special gift.

New intros will be coming the first half of 2005. Thanks to all of you and have a great Holiday season!

Richard

__________________
Richard Fairbrother
CEO Bitstream Animation, Inc.
[/color]
post #255 of 1086
PM sent, RIT

Thanks,
Todd
post #256 of 1086
Mine came and looks great
Dr Novak
post #257 of 1086
Quote:
LexMan,

Yours will go out tomorrow.

Richard

Just wanted to let you know I came home to find it in my mailbox today. Quick turn around!

Gotta go so I can fire the HT up and check it out!!
post #258 of 1086
Richard, the disc arrived last night. I did get it to play in my computer, and that looked very good. I'll PM you to take things offline.
post #259 of 1086
Just curious if Tiko is going to make it out in time for Christmas?
post #260 of 1086
I second that question about by Christmas, when are the customized versions of Tiko likely to get shipped?
post #261 of 1086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy69 View Post

Just curious if Tiko is going to make it out in time for Christmas?


Yes, I think many of us would like to know.

Craig
post #262 of 1086
Thread Starter 
To all: We are feverishly working to get Tiko out for the Holidays. It's my dream and goal. Along the way we've been testing new compression codecs and figuring out codecs for MPG2 to ensure you have the finest SD DVD available. And of course HD.

We are also doing a bit of post production work to fix some errors in animation and a little more. Small changes but they require working with sets of single frames.

Audio is almost done. We're working on the last piece. I don't know how many DVDs I've gone through burning to test on our audio and then getting notes back to Skywalker Sound. It's a fun process but it has to be right. Although they don't understand why a few people said there wasn't enough bass in CeRT, Tiko should come with a warning label.

We're working on it every day and I hope to have it in your hands for Christmas but no promises yet.

Attached is a picture of the audio progress. Just thought it was cool to see the audio being worked on.



Richard
post #263 of 1086
Fair enough. Thx for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Intros View Post

To all: We are feverishly working to get Tiko out for the Holidays. It's my dream and goal. Along the way we've been testing new compression codecs and figuring out codecs for MPG2 to ensure you have the finest SD DVD available. And of course HD.

We are also doing a bit of post production work to fix some errors in animation and a little more. Small changes but they require working with sets of single frames.

Audio is almost done. We're working on the last piece. I don't know how many DVDs I've gone through burning to test on our audio and then getting notes back to Skywalker Sound. It's a fun process but it has to be right. Although they don't understand why a few people said there wasn't enough bass in CeRT, Tiko should come with a warning label.

We're working on it every day and I hope to have it in your hands for Christmas but no promises yet.

Attached is a picture of the audio progress. Just thought it was cool to see the audio being worked on.



Richard
post #264 of 1086
Cool picture, Richard!
post #265 of 1086
Yes, very cool indeed.
I will be watching this thread in hopes that you will release Tiko by Christmas!!!

Craig
post #266 of 1086
Hi Richard,

I've no doubt you're working very hard to get Tiko into our hands by Christmas; thank you for all of your effort. It is appreciated.
post #267 of 1086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-C View Post

Hi Richard,

I've no doubt you're working very hard to get Tiko into our hands by Christmas; thank you for all of your effort. It is appreciated.


But unfortunately it is Christmas Eve and no Tiko.
Oh well, the gift is for me anyway.

Craig
post #268 of 1086
I think they must have closed way before the holidays because my order is just sitting there. I wounder if they will be back before the new year? I was hoping to get my Cert before people came over for the new year.

Greg
post #269 of 1086
Quote:


But unfortunately it is Christmas Eve and no Tiko.
Oh well, the gift is for me anyway.

Think of it as a delayed Christmas gift to yourself! Something to look forward to in the upcoming weeks (that's the way I'm looking at it).
post #270 of 1086
It would be nice if they would answer their emails. I placed an order for Tiko on their site back in October and they've been silent to all my emails since. Only in this thread did I find some info...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Home Entertainment & Theater Builder › Theater Room Items & Accessories › ***Bitstream Animation's Custom Intros SNEAK PEAK ***