This is my my 4.3 cubic foot vented enclosure I made for the 12 inch RE Audio SE-x and a 240 watt Dayton plate amp. Not exactly pretty to look at, but this is my first time doing any sort of finish on an enclosure, so it's to be expected. I had more pictures, but I seem to have deleted them, this is all I have left. These were all taken with my phone, so excuse the blurriness.
The RE Audio SE-x 12D2.
This is the internal bracing. Made from 3/4 inch MDF. The baffles were made from 2 3/4 inch boards glued together to make 1.5 inch baffles. With the exception of the bracing (I cut those out myself) all the wood was cut to precise measurements at the lumber yard for no extra charge.
Don't bash the wallpaper, lol. It's a rental house and we aren't allowed to change it.
The finished enclosure. I told you it wasn't pretty. There is some damping material on the rear baffle. The port is tuned to 29hz. It also has inch and a half toe spikes.
The amp is mounted on the rear of the enclosure. It is receiving an amplified signal from my Kenwood M2a.
All together, this project cost me somewhere around $400. I'm not sure exactly, I'd have to dig up my receipts to get the exact cost. But it was somewhere in that region.