Originally Posted by jedi.night
I think I get what your saying...but I'm not sure where in the Harmony setup I do this.....It asks for several ways to setup the Inputs for the Vizio....which one do I choose?
OK. Go into your Harmony Web Page and Customize your Vinc Monitor to adjust your inputs. These are the answers I give at each step.
1. Select Adjust Inputs
2. Select 1st option "Flip through inputs...", Next
3. Setup your input names and order, Next
4. Answer "No" when asked if unused inputs are skipped, Next
5. Specify "Use These input commands" to cycle inputs --> inputNext
6. Select option that Input stays where it was when TV is turned off, Next
7.Here is the part I did not rember. "Setting Up Your TV". Choose "Yes, I know how to go directly to the first INPUT.", Next
8.When you click next you can specify what command to send. I specify "InputRGB".
That setup tells the Vizio to always start at your RGB input.
Hope that helps.