Originally Posted by SystemShock2
Yah, 32" is usually for apartment-dwelling singles who don't really care about having a good set. Not necessarily gamers though... we like 'beeg' sets.
More like, well... chicks.
Kinda makes me think 1080p is a waste in that size on that basis alone. They don't usually care about image quality that much.
(1) Well 32'' sets can be for anyone, say for a bedroom or a study. An apartment living room is not the only place you can find such a thing.
(2) A large fraction of gamers are teenagers, and they probably game on 32'' or smaller size tvs because that's the kind of size their parents would give them.
(3) Girls tend to like big screen tvs as well. They just tend not to jump on spending huge amounts of money on them is all!
(4) Pixel count doesn't determine quality.
(5) Size doesn't determine quality.
I know your post was tongue in cheek, but it begged for a response!