Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudysseytagged by TheYoshi, 9/23/13
- brandNADtagged by TheYoshi, 9/23/13
- brandPsbtagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB IMAGE T6 Tower Floorstanding Speakertagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - Image B5 Bookshelftagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - Image C5 Centretagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - Image T5 Towertagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - SubSeries 200 Subwoofertagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Synchrony Onetagged by TheYoshi, 9/28/13
- brandRythmik Audiotagged by TheYoshi, 9/23/13More
- productSVS PB12 NSD Black Vinyl 12-inch Powered Subwoofertagged by Brian Fineberg, 11/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- I think I was dumb before, help me not be dumb again! Last post on 1/10/14 at 5:12am in Speakers
- Any Integra Receiver & PSB Speaker Setup Recommendations? Last post on 12/12/13 at 6:39pm in Audio theory, Setup and Chat
- Arrrggggg!! I need a new sub and the choices keep EXPANDING as I read more! Help! Last post on 1/23/14 at 5:31pm in Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers
- Need help choosing s sub Last post on 11/5/13 at 5:08am in Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers
- PSB and NAD at CEDIA 2013 Last post on 10/2/13 at 7:18am in Latest Industry News
Audyssey FAQ and New User '101' Help & Setup Guide
Last edited: 1/20/13
PSB Speakers Owners thread - Page 133
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I used anchor bolts--the speakers are not that heavy. The mount is very stable on the wall. In addition to the clamps that grip the side of the speaker, I was also able to use a bolt through a hole in the mount bottom plate into the mounting bracket on the bottom of the speaker. I believe it is an M6 bolt. This makes the connection between the mount and the speaker absolutely solid. The mount adjusts horizontally 180 degrees, and about 10 degrees in the vertical plane. The vertical adjustment allows me to aim the speaker directly at the MLP.
I also have Imagine Mini's as DSX Height and rear surround speakers. For the Mini's, I use the PSB mounts that are designed specifically for that speaker. Also highly recommended (but a bit pricey).
I think it is a bad idea, and is not the way the speaker is intended to be mounted. The proper procedure, IMHO, is to have the speakers mounted in the proper orientation, and angled downwards so that they point directly at the MLP. This means that selecting a speaker mount that has vertical articulation is important.
You may want to consult with PSB technical support to get their opinion as well.
EDIT: ok just talked with them, they said it would have no impact on performance, however it is not needed. a slight angle to the wall bracket will give the same reults (i.e the tweeter does not need to be exacty ear level)
so upright they go
Edited by Brian Fineberg - 12/13/12 at 10:35am
PSB Synchrony One tower and One S Surrounds in a dedicated theater room, non smoker in like new condition. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between these and new. Purchased from a local Atlanta authorized dealer.
Moving and need to sell - MAKE OFFER
Ask any question and will supply additional pictures upon request.
First time poster here. I already posted this in the wrong forum - i think this is the correct place to post.
I am creating a home theater from scratch. It would be 50/50 2ch music / movies.
I am thinking of getting:
PSB Imagine T2 Tower for front L and R (300W)
PSB Imagine Center (150W)
PSB Imagine Surrounds (can do bipole or dipole or combination) (150W)
PSB Subseries 300 (12", 300W)
Nice selection. I've had the T2, C and S in bipole setup for over 2 months now and I love them.
I have added Imagine B's as wide speakers so they match the front soundstage.
As AustinJerry states, go with one of the Subs from those companies he mentions.
I went with 2 svs subs (sb13 ultras) and they are wonderful with music and have enough power for movies.
They augment the imagines in every way without overwhelming them.
Nice. What sub and av receiver r u running? I'm also a proud owner of the b6 and c5.
What Klipsch did you have Brian?
- PSB Speakers Owners thread
- › REVIEW INCL. Just got monoprice speaker wire in.....why do you guys... 28 seconds ago
- › Paradigm Owners Thread 47 seconds ago
- › TitanFall (EA/Respawn, PC/XB1/360, Spring 2014, Game Informer Leak 1 minute ago
- › DVDFab website blockked 1 minute ago
- › Calling all Polkies:Official Polk thread 1 minute ago
- › Battlefield 4 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL LG 60PN5700 60" Class Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for some help in Orange County Ca with building an... 1 minute ago
- › "YOUR" subwoofer picture thread 1 minute ago
- › Why aren't there any multi horn full range builds? 1 minute ago
- › Last Of Us Ps3 by GOHAWK12
- › LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth by zerolimit
- › Polk Audio RTI A7 Floorstanding Speaker (Single, Cherry) by mdaleavs
- › Microvision SHOWWX+ HDMI Laser Pico Projector (AA0123600-020) by enjoi7
- › Xbox One Console - Day One Edition by ajones13
- › PlayStation 4 Console by BenMonkey
- › Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair by imagic
- › Atari 5200 - Video Game Console (System) by PGTweed
- › XBOX Console by PGTweed
- › Xbox One Console- Standard Edition by jstumbler
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe