Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudysseytagged by TheYoshi, 9/24/13
- brandNADtagged by TheYoshi, 9/24/13
- brandPsbtagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB IMAGE T6 Tower Floorstanding Speakertagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - Image B5 Bookshelftagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - Image C5 Centretagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - Image T5 Towertagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Speakers - SubSeries 200 Subwoofertagged by Mike Lang, 8/7/13
- productPSB Synchrony Onetagged by TheYoshi, 9/28/13
- brandRythmik Audiotagged by TheYoshi, 9/24/13More
- productSVS PB12 NSD Black Vinyl 12-inch Powered Subwoofertagged by Brian Fineberg, 11/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Any Integra Receiver & PSB Speaker Setup Recommendations? Last post on 11/26/13 at 3:48pm in Audio theory, Setup and Chat
- Need help choosing s sub Last post on 11/5/13 at 5:08am in Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers
- PSB and NAD at CEDIA 2013 Last post on 10/2/13 at 7:18am in Latest Industry News
- PSB T5's and T6's Last post on 10/26/13 at 2:02pm in Great Found Deals
- One better sub or two subs Last post on Today at 2:57 pm in Subwoofers, Bass, and Transducers
Audyssey FAQ and New User '101' Help & Setup Guide
Last edited: 1/20/13
PSB Speakers Owners thread - Page 133
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I used anchor bolts--the speakers are not that heavy. The mount is very stable on the wall. In addition to the clamps that grip the side of the speaker, I was also able to use a bolt through a hole in the mount bottom plate into the mounting bracket on the bottom of the speaker. I believe it is an M6 bolt. This makes the connection between the mount and the speaker absolutely solid. The mount adjusts horizontally 180 degrees, and about 10 degrees in the vertical plane. The vertical adjustment allows me to aim the speaker directly at the MLP.
I also have Imagine Mini's as DSX Height and rear surround speakers. For the Mini's, I use the PSB mounts that are designed specifically for that speaker. Also highly recommended (but a bit pricey).
I think it is a bad idea, and is not the way the speaker is intended to be mounted. The proper procedure, IMHO, is to have the speakers mounted in the proper orientation, and angled downwards so that they point directly at the MLP. This means that selecting a speaker mount that has vertical articulation is important.
You may want to consult with PSB technical support to get their opinion as well.
EDIT: ok just talked with them, they said it would have no impact on performance, however it is not needed. a slight angle to the wall bracket will give the same reults (i.e the tweeter does not need to be exacty ear level)
so upright they go
Edited by Brian Fineberg - 12/13/12 at 10:35am
PSB Synchrony One tower and One S Surrounds in a dedicated theater room, non smoker in like new condition. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between these and new. Purchased from a local Atlanta authorized dealer.
Moving and need to sell - MAKE OFFER
Ask any question and will supply additional pictures upon request.
First time poster here. I already posted this in the wrong forum - i think this is the correct place to post.
I am creating a home theater from scratch. It would be 50/50 2ch music / movies.
I am thinking of getting:
PSB Imagine T2 Tower for front L and R (300W)
PSB Imagine Center (150W)
PSB Imagine Surrounds (can do bipole or dipole or combination) (150W)
PSB Subseries 300 (12", 300W)
Nice selection. I've had the T2, C and S in bipole setup for over 2 months now and I love them.
I have added Imagine B's as wide speakers so they match the front soundstage.
As AustinJerry states, go with one of the Subs from those companies he mentions.
I went with 2 svs subs (sb13 ultras) and they are wonderful with music and have enough power for movies.
They augment the imagines in every way without overwhelming them.
Nice. What sub and av receiver r u running? I'm also a proud owner of the b6 and c5.
What Klipsch did you have Brian?
- PSB Speakers Owners thread
- › Help with sub wiring (iNuke3000 w/ dual SI-18's) 21 seconds ago
- › **Official EMP Owner's Thread** 55 seconds ago
- › 'The Sound of Music' live on NBC 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on my upgrade? Newbie Here 1 minute ago
- › Audio receiver under $330 to go with these Monoprice 10565's? 1 minute ago
- › New calibration disc 1 minute ago
- › Upscaler or Doubler suggestions? 1 minute ago
- › Official ZT60 Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › Battlefield 4 1 minute ago
- › Your Home Theater ULF Score 2 minutes ago
- › Sharp HE LC-70UD1U 70-Inch Aquos 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV by Chad B
- › Toshiba 50L4300U 50-Inch Smart LED HDTV by quattroG
- › Panasonic TC-L58E60 58-Inch Smart LED HDTV by zepto
- › Control 4 - Hc-300c Home Controller C4-hc300c-e-b by aspoerri
- › Seaton Sound Catalyst 12C by Blackdevil77
- › Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray] by jlocice1
- › Onkyo Integra DTR7.9 by djpjwiesen
- › Dayton Audio RSS460HO-4 18" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 ohm by chasby
- › Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Gloss) by imagic
- › Portal - PC by njskaguy33
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars of... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Projectors from 2013 by skehoe
- › Top Blu-rays for 2013 by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 7 Blu-ray Players of 2013 by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 5 Plasma TVs of 2013 by skehoe
- › Ron's Amazing Upgraded HD Effect Pen Camera by rolgin28
- › Review Contest Terms & Conditions by SocialCapital