OK, I found an epg.mdb. It is much larger than it needs to be.
I have made some progress and think the outcome may be good but I have run into a problem.
0) Removed ALL channels in MyHD.
1) Replaced "epg.mdb" AND "epg_backup.mdb" with the 1,426KB "epg.mdb" from the forum.
2) Did a new "Digital" only scan on Ant1 and Ant2. One channel did not show up (36.1) that should be on Ant2 but sometimes appears also on Ant1. A much better scan that others done lately.
3) Deleted all CW_EPG files except for the "EXE". Also deleted the CW_EPG Registry entries.
4) Started CW_EPG, entered Zip2It UN and PW and downloaded program listings.
Had to do this again due to streetlight ISP. (Heavy Rain, will it never stop)
5) Added Channel mappings in Options. Added one watch and CW_EPG scheduled one capture (Which I did not want, I want Nightline "NEW" at 9AM, never 11:30 PM which is usually blocked by The Tonight Show)
6) Tried to post EPG data. Got "Object is open or something simular".
7) Closed CW_EPG, restarted and the watch was gone.
8) Tried to post EPG data again. Got:
The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'V_Ch_List'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
9) Repeated from 3). Got same result.
When I press the EPG button on the MyHD remote I get:
The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query "Event_List'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
I took a quick look at the registry entries and they look good and the files are at the correct locations.
Then I tried the original "MyHD" and pressing EPG on the remote showed a good display with no error message!
I am unsure where I messed up and how to proceed.
Any suggestions before I wipe MyHD and CW_epg from my computer and start fresh completely.