Actually, I decided to use MF5, since I've never used Video Studio. It's chugging away and I'm going to bed. The file I used is a little less than 11 minutes long, shot in the Missouri Botanical Garden here in St. Louis and edited in Adobe Premiere Pro, with a Dolby Digital stereo soundtrack. The DD soundtrack is a Premiere conversion option and different than the native MPEG audio recorded on the Sony HDR-HC1 camcorder.
Tomorrow, I'll burn the disk and take it to Best Buy to see if it will play. They've been without a demo disk since they started selling the Toshiba, so, hopefully, the A1 will lose its HD DVD virginity.
This is fun.
Quick update. The project finished fast enough that I stayed up to complete it. It's burning now and I'll report tomorrow if it worked at the Best Buy.