Originally Posted by chiliman
That's what I thought. I'm just interested in knowing the changes/improvements to consider getting the file. Is there any documentation to read anywhere? I could go ask Tech Support for it but figured why bother them when I'm not sure if I even want to do it.
IT COULD SAY ----
1. HDCP change which may improve cable box operation.
2. Fixes for displayed info - alignment, mode selection, Dolby Volume status.
If using Custom Resolution Manager, be sure it's v1.1.0, not the previous version.
1. Analog input video adjustments in video processing menu stopped working in an earlier beta - fixed.
2. Custom output resolution sometimes resulted in double screen when switching from interlaced output configuration - fixed.
1. More HDMI changes to address some issues, particularly with cable boxes, more so for 2D hardware.
v2.14 release candidate:
1. Minor changes to HDMI code, primarily for 2D hardware.
2. S-Video adjustments weren't working in video processing menu - fixed.