Originally Posted by rlockshin
I had the 1080i bug with Direct Tv h20 receiver and D2. 1.11c fixed my problem. It changes between resolutions wih no problem.
Thanks to Nick and Frank at Anthem
So what's the status on remaining bugs at this point?
1) Video problems related to 1080i (HDMI and Component)
2) Video problems related to power on (no signal)
3) Audio problems related to power on (no signal or wrong signal)
4) Scale Out setting changes unexpectedly at power on
5) Can't get to Simulcast mode easily because the button combo on the remote also switches to the next overlayed input.
6) Subwoofer is unexpectedly active in a Music configuration where it should be shut off.
7) HDMI video problems relating to switching input resolutions on the HDMI source changing the Anthem output to something out of range -- fixable only by power cycling the Anthem.
8) Conversion of 1080i/60Hz to 1080p/24Hz not producing useful output signal timings.
9) EDID handshake with HTPCs improved but not yet perfect.
10) Comcast/Motorola HD-DVR HDMI input sometimes results in incorrect pillar boxing being added to HD channels if Anthem Scale Out = Letter/Pillar Box is set. Fixed by changing Anthem inputs away and back to Comcast.
EDITED TO ADD:
11) Anthem scaler gets confused by S-video user interface from Velodyne DD series subwoofers and SMS-1 equalizer. The Anthem scaler sees it as no input so you get no output on the Main path HDMI output. S-video pass through to the Anthem's S-video output works fine.
I *THINK* that was the current pending list of items discussed in this thread. Are there any I missed?
And which of these do we think we can check off with V1.11c software?