Originally Posted by p.las
The audio issue is still there. It happens so fast that it more Sound like a "glitch" m than a dropouts . I don't know. But i Got a feeling that is has something to dó with the former picture issue.......looks like a frame is out off sync, very shortly
What is the OPPO 83 sending to the Anthem for video frame rate when this happens: /60, /50, or /24? Is the OPPO sending 1080p or 1080i?
And what is the Anthem sending to your display for output frame rate? Check both the input and output in the Video Source Adjust > Info panel display on the Anthem to confirm what's actually happening.
In addition, I suggest you do a complete reset of the OPPO. Remove any disc in the tray, go into Setup in the OPPO, and:
1) Jot down your OPPO settings.
2) In Device Setup, Erase Persistent Storage
3) In Device Setup, Reset Factory Defaults. When the Easy Setup Wizard finishes, power off the OPPO.
4) Pull the power plug of the OPPO for about 10 seconds. Do not skip this step.
5) Power up and re-enter your personal settings.
6) Power down one more time. Settings are saved during the power down cycle.
The above will eliminate any chance that something screwy is left over from the prior firmware.
Check for the glitch again. If it still happens, check whether or not it is repeatable if you rewind a bit and play through the same scene again. Does the glitch repeat at the same time codes, or does it happen at random time codes but spaced fairly uniformly apart at about once every 10 minutes?
What disc are you using to check this? You still haven't told us.