Originally Posted by dreamhomecinema
I have Denon avp A1 HD 3D Processor and using from 3 years which is runing perfecly without any problem DTSHD 5.1 and 7.1 audio bitsream and lpcm signal , and giving sound as same as signal no having any problem but the Denon's Audesyy XT 32 not beter then ARC denon having 9.3 chanell output mode which is perfectly giving by denon without problem, in ANTHEM arc making all ferquncy to flat and sound is better then denon but they are not taking intrest in rectfy fault in DTSHA MA SIGNAL which running purfect in d2v with 3.09 firmware. And runing another d2v3d faulty by 3.10 firmware and signal giving with THX mode perfecly in both processors, this old fault is not corect by them how can we expect the new 4 K signal they can give us perfect in future i hope the anthem team make first this problem 4k is not important then DTSMA issue we are puchasing anthem for sound
MAYBE and MAYBE NOT
How do you know what Denon is doing is correct and that you are not getting the DTS core audio ?
Search the forums diligently and you will find many companies are giving you the DTS core audio when decoding the DTS-HD Master to a different number of channels.
So you maybe listening to DTS core not DTS -HD Master.
Also check the firmware update Info starting at v3.10
v3.10 production release and for with 3D hardware-equipped units
1. Rotating knob very quickly caused front panel display to freeze - fixed.
1. Fixed issue where Dolby Pro Logic IIx Music was not available for 2-channel 24/192 input.
1. Fixed serial control issue where Zone 2 had no audio if powering on to tuner.
2. Fixed AVM 50v issue where noise was present when playing 176.4 kHz source.
v3.09h release candidate:
1. When Dolby TrueHD 2-channel source was playing, a surround upmix mode couldn't be selected - fixed.
2. False "No Input Signal" status info when receiving 2-channel input - fixed.
3. "Last Used" mode preset reverted to "None" under certain conditions - fixed.
4. Previous DTS changes now certified.
1. Output channel count was displayed incorrectly when 6-ch analog input was selected - fixed.
2. Further DTS-required changes.
Known issue: When Dolby TrueHD 2-channel source is selected, a surround upmix mode can't be selected.
1. Fixed bug where AVM 50v sometimes powered on with low volume.
2. DTS-required changes for pending certification. Previous release where surround remapping was disabled for all speaker configurations did not meet all requirements.
1. Fixed mode selection for DTS-MA 1.0.
1. For DTS-MA 2.0, surround modes still weren't working properly in previous beta - fixed.
1. The previous beta broke DTS-MA 6.1 downmix to 5.1, and DTS-MA 2.0 + PLIIx upmix to 5.1 - fixed.
1. DTS Master Audio surround position mapping disabled. The reason for this choice is that newer 7.1-speaker installations are more likely to have the side surround speakers directly beside the central listening position instead of slightly behind it.
2. v3.04b contained some changes to the timing of subroutines. This may have affected the response to certain third party IR macros sent during power-on. The timing has been re-adjusted in an attempt to restore operation of these macros (note that without said macros at hand to test with, this is a shot in the dark).
v3.05 release candidate:
1. Same as v3.04b except version number.
v3.04b beta - fixes:
1. Depending on hardware, an active source was needed on HDMI1 to enable audio on HDMI2-4. Same with HDMI5 / HDMI6-8.
2. Depending on system, Custom Resolution Manager v1.1.0 resulted in double image.
3. Unusual audio input formats such as 6.1 (Star Wars) allowed scrolling through non-applicable surround modes (Pro Logic IIx) - mode list now shows only "None" in such cases.
4. DTS mode preset was not being applied (surround mode had to be selected on the fly).
5. Further fix for item 3 below.
1. Multichannel Dolby TrueHD downmix to stereo level was low - fixed.
2. Certain CD tracks were muting mid-song - fixed.
3. Dolby Pro Logic IIx did not always result in sound from rear channels - fixed.