Originally Posted by SanchoPanza
Look on the Klipsch site & see what comes with the RF-82II Theater package: RC-62II & RS-52II.
Does it really make a difference what the bundle includes for the RF82II package?
This is what the package includes based on what I could find:
(2) Klipsch RF-82 II Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeakers (Black)
(2) Klipsch RS-62 II Reference Series Surround Speakers (Black)
(1) Klipsch RC-62 II Reference Series Center Channel Speaker (Black)
(2) Klipsch RB-81 II Reference Series Bookshelf Speaker (Black)
(2) Klipsch SW-311 Reference Series Subwoofer System (Satin Black)
I will be using my RS42II as surrounds and RB51II as my rears. Will it make a difference if I use these with RF82II and the RC62II?
Looking forward to picking up these speakers in the coming weeks.