First, let me thank Alan for assisting with this. After a conversation we had, I was able to work with Westinghouse Digital to release the Service Menu codes exclusively for the AVSForum members.
Second, everyone should know that I've been working on getting these codes released for more than a month now, and while it took a great deal of convincing over at Westinghouse, I am now able to release the codes here - without any constraints (as opposed to previously, which ran afoul of the AVSForum rules).
Third, and I can not stress this STRONGLY enough, THIS IS NOT CONDONED IN ANY WAY BY WESTINGHOUSE DIGITAL or AVSFORUM or MYSELF! If you use these codes to enter and change anything in the Service Menu, you are ON YOUR OWN.
Fourth, ENTERING SERVICE MODE - UNLESS YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED WESTINGHOUSE DIGITAL TECHNICIAN, VIOLATES YOUR WARRANTY!!! This is not to be taken lightly. There is a STRONG possibility of WIPING OUT THE FIRMWARE WHICH DRIVES THE SET - RENDING IT USELESS. If this happens, the set will can only be returned to WESTINGHOUSE DIGITAL at YOUR EXPENSE for repair! THERE IS NO WAY TO FIELD UPDATE THE FIRMWARE SHOULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!
I apologize for any confusion that may have occurred in the past. Westinghouse Digital is a small, but growing, company with a quality product. They have, rightfully, been cautious and concerned that releasing these codes could render some user's sets useless (should the codes be mis-used). I would like to thank both Westinghouse Digital, and the AVSForum users, for their patience in this process.
LASTLY, here is the procedure:
1. With the set OFF, Press and Hold the VOL - + Input buttons on the right side of the set. Holding these buttons, press POWER.
2. If done correctly, the Westinghouse Logo on the front of the set will begin to blink.
3. Now, from the Original Remote Control, press the RETURN key. This is not the Enter key, but the curved arrow key on the Remote.
4. You have now entered Service Mode. You can change the RGB settings here.
5. To Leave Service Mode, bring up the Standard OSD Menu. Under GENERAL SETTING select FACTORY RESET. This will reset your settings in the OSD, but keep any changes you made to the Service Menu.
A few notes:
DO NOT TOUCH ANY CONTROL IN THE SERVICE MENU YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH!!! THIS CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR SET IF DONE IMPROPERLY. AS MENTIONED - THIS IS ALSO NOT SANCTIONED BY WESTINGHOUSE DIGITAL AND CLEARLY IS IN VIOLATION OF YOUR WARRANTY.
The only controls you should even look to change in this mode are the RGB Settings.
You can only change the RGB Settings for COLOR 1.
You will need to change the RGB Settings for each and every input you use individually, as each has its own memory settings.
If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me with them. I would like to assist everyone I can with this set and hope everyone can enjoy the experience with it as much as I have.