I'm finally going to take the plunge. I'm a bit confused and hope to get some insight.
I want to upgrade to a HD DVR. I live in Jersey and get NY Locals. Should I order up the H10-250 or wait for the H20-250? I hear from some of these posts that, with some haggling, I may be able to work out some magic deal for the H10-250 (not a ST sub).
1. If I order the H10-250, which dish should I request/demand they install in order to insure I have the latest equipment?
2. Do I need the off air ant (I'm about 60 miles from NYC).
3. Would I be able to record my locals with the H10-250?
4. What benefits would I get if I waited for the H20-250?
5. If I ordered the H10-250, any idea what DTV plans on doing to upgrade their HD customers if they want the H20-250? My concern is when the H20-250 finally does come out, I'm sure the lease deal will be in excess of $500. However, if I order the H10-250 now, the upgrade to the H20-250 may or may not be easier on the wallet
Thanks in advance for any help. Unfortunately, calling DTV and trying to get answers from a CSR that using the phrase "ummm....ummm" more than once in a conversation is enough to drive me crazy!!!