I'm not sure if anyone needs this, but I have a set of automatic ISO burning scripts (along with SQL Server Express, and the Nero SDK) which I've been using for a couple months with MediaChanger and it's been working pretty well (just don't look at the code too closely, it's kinda ugly). Anyway, I finally got off my butt and moved it over to Access, and it's working pretty well. Basically, there are the scripts to do the following
1. Scan specific folders for new ISOs. Names are stored in the database and flagged for burning. Multiple folders are supported, with recursive search into subfolders. It won't flag an iso unless it's last modified time is at least 30 minutes old in case you're downloading a package from MSDN or a Linux DVD iso over a slow link, etc.
2. Burn all flagged ISOs to an appropriately sized disk sequentially. If the disk is small enough, it will burn it on a -R, otherwise it swaps to a DL.
3. A script to flag all newly loaded blanks as DVD-R. Run after loading blanks.
4. A script to flag all newly loaded blanks as DVD+R DL. Run after loading blanks.
5. A script to flag all recently ejected slots as blank again. Run after unloading a bunch of burned disks.
6. A script to show a list of the contents of each slot (with the ISO name and status Queued/Bad/Burned)
7. A script to show a list of queued ISO and their status (Queued, Burning, Burned)
8. A script to show the status of scripts 1 and 2 (Running, Idle).
9. A script to reset the Process Status (only used if your computer crashed or rebooted while a process was active).
Typically, the way I use it, I have script 1 scan folders for each user using windows scheduler, say every hour or so. For certain groups, I can have a different copy of script 1 run every 15 minutes or so (the higher priority people that I trust will do cleanup more often). Then the burner script is scheduled every 30 minutes or so. It tracks the process in the DB so it won't launch a second time if the first process is still running. For the rest of the scripts, I just shortcut them into an Icon and leave them on my desktop.
Anyway, if anyone is interested send me a PM, I'll clean them up a bit and post them. Otherwise, I'll be lazy and shut up