Jbrooks, welcome aboard and don't despair.
Let's see if we can figure out a few things.
(1) Can you get into the Service Menu ?
If so, check the ERROR CODE and see if there's a message/code/number.
(2) What did you mean by "Troubleshooting Mode" ???
Are you just referring to when you were about to replace the caps, or are you referring to a special state that the TV was in ? I'm not aware of any "T-S" mode.
(3) 8059 & 8060 are not the caps, they are the locations. I trust you ordered Digikey P/N 493-1754-ND
(3300 UF 10v ELECT PW RADIAL) caps ? These are the best ones.
(4) Any other visibly broken caps ???
(5) Did you disturb anything when doing the cap replacement ?
Did you trim the excess antenae ? Did you make sure not to touch anything else, particularly a problematic fuse that someone here replaced (go back a few pages) and which solved a 9631 power problem ?
(6) AMBER LED -- you mean a brownish color ? Not GREEN
, not RED
Plug/Unplug for a long time is not your problem; all it does is build up a charge. It can only damage the problem capacitors and your back from bending over to do the stupid routine.
Have you tried another power cord ?
Have you tried plugging in to another outlet ?
Can you get any picture from other inputs or from the side (SD Card, UBS stick, etc). Report back ASAP.