or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › Dexter on SHO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dexter on SHO - Page 187

post #5581 of 6855
Heads-up: Jennifer Carpenter will be a guest on TBS' "Conan" Wednesday night (11PM/1AM ET/PT) to promote her new movie, "Ex-Girlfriends" (out now in limited release).
post #5582 of 6855
Whatever Matthews knows what matters most to him is HIM.
If he discovers Dex is a killer, he will use the knowledge for his own betterment and/or to the detriment of his enemies....it's just the way the guy rolls.
post #5583 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1153 View Post

Heads-up: Jennifer Carpenter will be a guest on TBS' "Conan" Wednesday night (11PM/1AM ET/PT) to promote her new movie, "Ex-Girlfriends" (out now in limited release).

Jen will steal the show, but from the previews that movie looks to be of the typical awful chick flick variety - sorry. I really like Jennifer Carpenter, but I'll stick to watching her on Dexter. smile.gif I do hope this movie continues to elevate her career, though; she deserves it.
post #5584 of 6855
I saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose a few years back and Jennifer was very good in it...
post #5585 of 6855
Hannah could use what she knows about Dexter for her own protection or the opposite. Laguerta talks to Hannah about Dexter, bye bye Laguerta. Mathews is always what's good for him. It's hard to tell what he's up to. Since Hannah is Dexter's last love interest she could stick around. We are all looking at Quinn as the next one to go. It could be Angel.

I agree with the previews,you can't figure anything out from them.
post #5586 of 6855
What if Matthews kills Laguerta to protect the Morgan family? Now that would be crazy!
post #5587 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuance View Post

What if Matthews kills Laguerta to protect the Morgan family? Now that would be crazy!
What if he sets her up as a candidate for the table by blabbing to Dex about her suspicions regarding the identity of the Bay Harbor Butcher?
I wouldn't put it past him...
post #5588 of 6855
I see Hannah still hasn't exhausted her supply of semi-translucent white blouses and black bras.
post #5589 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddR View Post

I see Hannah still hasn't exhausted her supply of semi-translucent white blouses and black bras.

Which is one of the reasons why we'll all be sorry to see her go.
post #5590 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhaller View Post

Which is one of the reasons why we'll all be sorry to see her go.
LOL, yeah that.
post #5591 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

What if he sets her up as a candidate for the table by blabbing to Dex about her suspicions regarding the identity of the Bay Harbor Butcher?
I wouldn't put it past him...

And meanwhile his pension come through. Sounds like Matthews. Also sounds like something we'd like to see.
Even though he plays the part of an Arshle in the series, it was always in one direction. LaGuerta the Snake wink.gif
post #5592 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeskE View Post


Even though he plays the part of an Arshle in the series, it was always in one direction. LaGuerta the Snake wink.gif
LOL, you have a point.
post #5593 of 6855
Now that I think of it by LaGuerta being slabbed wouldn't both Angel Batista and Matthews profit? Batista gets La Guerta's position doesn't he? He was tapping her a few seasons back before she dumped him so it's no big loss?tongue.gif
post #5594 of 6855
Angel wouldn't get La Guerta's position, Deb would. Deb is the Lt. and Angel is still a Sgt. But he could get Deb's job. He was going to get it before Matthews screwed over La Guerta by naming Deb as Lt.....
post #5595 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

Angel wouldn't get La Guerta's position, Deb would. Deb is the Lt. and Angel is still a Sgt. But he could get Deb's job. He was going to get it before Matthews screwed over La Guerta by naming Deb as Lt.....

Thanks it was 1 in the morning when I typed it, could not recall at the time.biggrin.gif
post #5596 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

Angel wouldn't get La Guerta's position, Deb would. Deb is the Lt. and Angel is still a Sgt. But he could get Deb's job. He was going to get it before Matthews screwed over La Guerta by naming Deb as Lt.....
IIRC, Deb WAS promoted over Angel for the Lt. job, so I guess it would be possible for Angel to be promoted over her?
post #5597 of 6855
It's a long way from Lt to Capt. An easier move from Sgt or less to Lt, but you could be correct....
post #5598 of 6855
Am I right, only 2 episodes left? What date is the last episode of the season, the 16th?
post #5599 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNINE View Post

Am I right, only 2 episodes left? What date is the last episode of the season, the 16th?

That sounds correct.
post #5600 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

Angel wouldn't get La Guerta's position, Deb would. Deb is the Lt. and Angel is still a Sgt. But he could get Deb's job. He was going to get it before Matthews screwed over La Guerta by naming Deb as Lt.....
Not necessarily. It is a TV show, so we're following TV Show logic rules, but in real life it would be more likely that some Lt. from another unit or a Sgt from another department would get the promotion. Homicide isn't the only unit in town. So if LaGuerta kicks it, we could get anybody as the new Captain.
post #5601 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by tighr View Post

Not necessarily. It is a TV show, so we're following TV Show logic rules, but in real life it would be more likely that some Lt. from another unit or a Sgt from another department would get the promotion. Homicide isn't the only unit in town. So if LaGuerta kicks it, we could get anybody as the new Captain.

I nominate Dexter, himself! biggrin.gif
post #5602 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

I nominate Dexter, himself! biggrin.gif
Actually, I prefer Harry....or maybe just Harrison.tongue.gif
post #5603 of 6855
The Hollywood Reporter - 'Dexter's' Michael C. Hall: Dexter's in 'Unchartered and Hot Psychological Water' (Warning: potential spoilers for the final two episodes in this article as Hall "speculates" about the show's future direction)
post #5604 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1153 View Post

The Hollywood Reporter - 'Dexter's' Michael C. Hall: Dexter's in 'Unchartered and Hot Psychological Water' (Warning: potential spoilers for the final two episodes in this article as Hall "speculates" about the show's future direction)
NO WAY IN HE!! will I look at that.eek.gif
post #5605 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1153 View Post

The Hollywood Reporter - 'Dexter's' Michael C. Hall: Dexter's in 'Unchartered and Hot Psychological Water' (Warning: potential spoilers for the final two episodes in this article as Hall "speculates" about the show's future direction)

People are trying to weasel info from Carpenter and Hall in interviews this week and they're not getting a thing.
No spoil IMO.
post #5606 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeskE View Post

People are trying to weasel info from Carpenter and Hall in interviews this week and they're not getting a thing.
No spoil IMO.

I didn't see any spoilers here either.
post #5607 of 6855
Looking forward to tonight. So many great storylines to follow.

Don't think billboards classify as spoilers. If this is a spoiler, please report my posting for editing.
post #5608 of 6855
^ I can't wait until tonight either. Although, I'll be watching the Packer game in its entirety first. I hope we don't get bent over like last time we played Sunday night (I hate the Giants almost as much as the Bears smile.gif).
post #5609 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuance View Post

^ I can't wait until tonight either. Although, I'll be watching the Packer game in its entirety first. I hope we don't get bent over like last time we played Sunday night (I hate the Giants almost as much as the Bears smile.gif).

Lions? Nah don't think so. I don't buy the billboard either wink.gif

Too bad my local boys were snoozin today, but 11/2 is not horrible.
post #5610 of 6855
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeskE View Post

Lions? Nah don't think so. I don't buy the billboard either wink.gif
Too bad my local boys were snoozin today, but 11/2 is not horrible.

Yeah, I was shocked by that one, but 11-2 is no slouch. They'll be in the NFC championship game for sure.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Programming
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › Dexter on SHO