Originally Posted by gr689
IamAnoobieCheez, Can you give me your settings on your 9uk. I would like to know what you use for your DVI port and or Hdmi. All of them I guess.
Hey gr689, sorry for the late response. I found it...
As for the 9UK, I gave that away to my family about a year or so ago, but I still have access to it when I visit them.
- Picture Setting: Standard
- Picture Level 25
- Brightness Level 0
- Sharpness 9 (for 7UY w/ DVI), 9~11 (for 9UK w/ DVI)
- Do not change the Picture Resize setting.
- Color Temp = Cool
- Color Management = OFF
- Black Level Extension = 3 for 7UY & 8UK, 2 for 9UK
- W/B High R = 0
- W/B High B = 2 (0 for 9UK)
- W/B Low R = 0
- W/B Low B = 2 (0 for 9UK)
- Gamma = 2.2
- AGC = OFF
Catalyst Control Center setting for your Video Card (For ATi Radeon video cards Only):
- Brightness: -8
- Contrast: 108 (Up by 8 notches)
- Saturation: 100 (Default)
- Hue: -1.50
Keep in mind, if you have an nVidia GeForce card will require a different setting.
For Blu-Ray movies:
PowerDVD Ultra 7.3 or later
Setting in the PowerDVD configuration menu as follows:
- Brightness: -1
- Contrast: +9 or +10 or +11
- Color: Default
- Saturation: Default
On your TV setting, since you are on HDMI connection, try setting the sharpness to at least 11. The images will/should look a little softer/blurrier via HDMI so it may need to increase the sharpness setting a little more. Yours is a 50" PH9UK, right?