Well after a year or so of construction, Flan's Theater is about done! I wish I had some before pics to show but I didnt have a camera back then. I hope you enjoy it.
The rooms are in my basement and take up about 3/4 of my 1500sf basement. The walls in the theater are a dark Eggplant Purple with Black carpet, trim and ceiling. In the bar the paint is called Griffin with oatmeal trim and Autumn Cherry Laminate floor.
My rack consists of:
- Onkyo 606 Receiver
- Sony VHS Player
- Oppo DVD Player
- Component switcher
- Xbox 360
- HTPC with BluRay/HD-DVD Combo Drive
- 12" Velodyne Subwoofer
- 15" Velodyne Subwoofer
- Atlantic Technology 350THX Speakers all around (include 7.1 surround for the back)
- Epson 3010 3D 1080p Projector
- 130" Do-it-yourself Behr Silverscreen
- Gyration Media Center Remote
- Converted arcade cabinet into a MAME arcade machine with MP3 playback
I need to draw up a floorplan so you can make sense of the pics. I have some more decorating I need to do and the bathroom to finish. Let me know what you guys think. The movie props (Fett and Stormtrooper) were made From Gelcoat and Fiberglass on PVC mannequins. These took over a year and a half to finish.
Edited by mflanagan - 1/28/13 at 8:01am