1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
3. What you like best about your LCD.
Picture quality is stunning.
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
No complaints at all.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
3D and PIP.
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
No advice. The tv is just fine the way it is.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
The biggest surprise was that right out of the box the tv looked fabulous PQ wise.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
None so far.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
For this tv yes its worth it.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
So far this tv has been worth every penny I spent on it. For an S series Sony tv I would say that picture wise this tv ranks right up there with its more expensive "brothers". This HDTV replaced my Sony 46V4100 and it blows it away as far as PQ goes and there is no motion lag or stutter which is surprising being that its only a 60hz tv. I would also like to add that unlike my previous HDTV the SD picture quality is just amazing. Some have had problems with the ligh sensor on this tv but I havent noticed anything and my tv sits in a bright room. But there is a update to fix that problem for those who are bothered by it on sony.com. The bottom line is for the PQ and the price you cant go wrong with this tv from Sony. Its a MAJOR upgrade from Sony's privious S series tv's from last year for sure. Anyone who buys this HDTV will love it. I know I do.