1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
Matte-screen, minimal reflection
3. What you like best about your LCD.
Picture quality, the bezel, matte-screen
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
The stand doesn't swivel
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
More HDMI connection in the back instead of just one
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
Swiveling stand and more HDMI connection in the back?
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
How lousy the Internet connection and the Yahoo widgets are, very slow. I can see that this will be a nice gadget in the future, but it is pretty much useless at the current time.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
None after two days...
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
I don't, even at discount, but what am I going to do?
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
With this Sony, I've replaced the old JVC 27" CRT TV. The chances are that any of the LCDs at Costco would've vowed me just as well for substantially less money. I just liked this Sony's picture and the non-reflective, or more accurately minimal reflection screen.