- Picture quality
- It's size for the room it’s in
- 4 HDMI ports
- 2 USB ports
- Good array of audio connection options
- Plays many formats from 1TB HD or thumb drive
- Matte screen
- It can be mounted on desktop with included stand
- TV's overall thinness of the screen, I’m sure there’s other things I like but can’t think of them now
- Buffering for wireless video sucks when streaming video wireless (I have not tried direct router connection but I hope it works better)
- It does not record to thumb drive or HD (I’ve seen this feature on other smart TV’s)
- 2D to 3D conversion is nothing special (yea it adds depth, but that’s it) and gives me a headache so I don’t do it but in reality this isn’t an issue IMHO
see reply to #4 and memory is not user expandable
- Increase the buffering memory
- Make these TV's so we could actually increase the memory ourselves (ie like adding RAM to a PC/laptop)
None that I’ve noticed yet other than the poor wireless speed and not enough memory for buffering video wirelessly
Wireless buffering is unacceptable!
Yes I think some prices are worth it, I bought on a very good sale and it was listed for way below market price.
Not enough 3D content available on the market but then again I didn’t buy it for it’s 3D capability.