Originally Posted by crbaldwin
I am now regretting the decision to get this "deal" especially considering the OEM version is the same price minus the headaches plus no 64-bit upgrade. The fine print also says that it will be 6-8 weeks until the upgrades ship (thanks to Microsoft and Newegg for not telling us this beforehand). My status shows "COA validated". Does anyone know if this is means everything is cool and awaiting shipment? I sent an email to the upgrade site but they are not very responsive...
I purchased two copies. One says "COA validated" and the other says something like "COA/POP validated". I assume that POP means proof of purchase.
I faxed in the documentation a second time for the one that only says "COA validated", but so far the status has not changed. I will probably give it another week or two before I start writing emails.
At least it looks like I will get one copy.