Originally Posted by Diode1
What software did you use to author the DVD?
What format was the original files in? TS?
Ulead DVD Movie Factory 5http://www.ulead.com/dmf/runme.htm
I used transport streams that were converted to MPG files using VideoRedo Plus.
1. Ulead DVD Movie factory does the authoring and places the HD-DVD file structure somewhere on your hard drive.
2. In that same location as the HD-DVD file structure, create a new folder called "VIDEO_TS"
3. Create a dummy file in that folder named "VIDEO_TS.VOB". The best way to create a dummy file is to just make a text file and name it that.
4. Burn the entire structure (3 folders) onto a DVDr. I use NERO. I just use the option to burn a data disc as opposed to burning a DVD. It warns me that my structure may be incorrect but it allows me to continue.
5. Enjoy your recorded HDTV shows on your Xbox 360.