Originally Posted by jpzsports
OK, these are the specs that I need in my BT headset:
1. easy to access Mute button on the headset
2. Compatible with the PS3
3. Range of at least 20 feet
4. Good audio quality
6. got good reviews/ratings
7. Volume control
8. Comes with charger
9. Easy to sync with PS3
And, would be nice, but not necessary - can be used with PC
Please tell me if you know of any BT headsets that meet these specifications.
BTW - if it did work with a PC, then can I use my bluetooth receiver to sync it with my PC?
1. Yes: there are two volume buttons, press both to mute with thumb and index finger
3. Yes: Range of 30 ft.
4. Yes: excellent audio quality
6. Yes: one of the best in terms of reviews
7. Yes: two buttons or volume control one top one botton you decide which to set
9. Yes: Only issue is if you shut the PS3 off you have to resync each time but is easy between 30 second to a minute tops to do
10. Yes: very comfortable, you won't notice it is there, goes against ear not inside.
Blue tooth is blue tooth from what I understand, so it should work with any device like your pc.
Just ordered mine from etronics last night, 54.99 with shipping. half what I paid at BB so it goes back to BB.