Originally Posted by HND
was a great tv before hand.
my problem is i almost want to shy away from a vizio now. but the menu is perfect for me. i like that each component has its own button. makes it super easy for my commander remote to switch between components.
If it makes you feel any better all of the following Vizios in my family
1) 42" Plamsa 30 months old no issues (Mine)
2) 32" LCD 24 months old no issues (grandparents)
3) 32" LCD 26 months old no issues (cousin)
4) 37" LCD 28 months old no issues (cousin)
5) 32" LCD 2 months old no issues (parents)
So fare we have had good luck with these TV's and would buy again. Just to note that none of these were refurbs, but rather all new.