This is what its home is to be like. The mount and cables are already in place.
what is your setup going to be like; what equipment are you connecting it to
- Sanus VMDD26b mount (I wanted an arm mount so that I could: pull it out/push it back, turn it to left and right)
- Toshiba HD-AX1 (HDMI-to-HDMI cable into FHD1)
- Oppo OPDV971h region free (Oh, I see they've got a new one -- Oppo DV-981HD http://www.oppodigital.com/
) (DVI-to-HDMI cable into FHD1)
- cable box Motorola DCT6412 (HiDef DVR) (DVI-to-DVI cable into FHD1)
- Yamaha RXV2400 receiver
- Front speakers - B&W DB604S3
- Surrounds - B&W DS6S3 in monopole mode. I own 4, but I've only got 2 set up in the living room today.
- Subwoofers - B&W ASW675
- Two APC BackUPS 1500's (square wave)
- Harmony remote
- There's an empty spot in the rack for a Pioneer BlueRay player. And I have a Monoprice 5:1 HDMI switch, which won't be used until then (the two HD players through it).
Currently I'm running it all through an existing 15amp circuit.
The plan is to run two new same-phase circuits, one to each APC, when I do a bit of other drywalling in January.
I've got the cables labeled.
I've got all the manuals out, and the remaining Sanus mount parts out.
I've got D-nice's settings PDF (first post this thread) printed out.
I've got a DVD I burned with all-white, all-black, all-red, all-green, and all-blue so I can look for stuck pixels.
I've got another DVD burned with Evangelo2's 100 hour burn-in images (from this forum).
I've got a bunch of HD-DVD's set asside that are 16:9 (not 2.35:1).