Originally Posted by jmorris644
No, I don't plan on spending $625. But I am willing to look at everything available. I spent 9 months doing nothing but reading and researching before building my theater.
I want to spend a good amount of time on this topic too before making a final choice.
Not trying to pressure you, but if you wait until after 4/14, one option won't be there for you - CQC. The price will go back to $895, and frankly if it grows the way I bet it will, I wouldn't be surprised if the full price goes even higher 9 months from now. It seems that every 12 months, CQC reaches another level of functionality.
Again, it seems like you're content with your current setup, and really want to check out everything fully which I completely respect. I just wanted to make sure you realized that the sale price window will close after which it doesn't seem like it'll be worth $895 to you.