Originally Posted by mouettus
I'd try to move your front speakers on the shelves where your turntable and PS3 are. Put them horizontally and then the tweeters would be at your ears level. I bet soundstrage and imaging would improve a lot.
btw, you love those TV dinner tables do ya? :P
Yeah my parents had a bunch of those tables so I snagged a couple. Good suggestion about the speakers, but if I put them on my desk they would be blocking part of the posters.
Oh yeah, and I forgot to list hardware:
• Sharp Aquos LC-37GP1U 1080p HDTV.
• Toshiba HD-XA2 1080p HD-DVD Player.
• Sony Playstation 3 (60 GB).
• Onkyo HT-SR800 Home Theater System with Yamaha HS-A535’s as fronts.
• DirecTV H20-100 HD Receiver.
• Sony PS-LX2 Automatic Stereo Turntable System.
• Sony CDP-C445 Five Disc Compact Disc Player.
• Elf Media Storage Cabinet.