Originally Posted by CAVX
How does one know if they suffer "pussywhippedness"?
Excellent question Mark. At our clinic men are given a questionnaire prior to treatment to help us evaluate whether they suffer from, and the extent they suffer from pussy whippedness.
First we start out with a simple single question to help eliminate candidates that don't need treatment.
1. Do you ever pull your wifes hair and ride her like a wild stallion?
If a candidate answers yes to this question it's unlikely he suffers from pussy whippedness and if he does it's too mild a case to obtain treatment. We prefer to treat men who are in desperate need.
Once we have used # 1 to quickly eliminate men who do not need our help, we proceed to the rest of the questionnaire:
2. When at the store purchasing your new audio/video component, do you feel anxious, perhaps even have sweat dripping down your brow at the checkout lane, as you worry like a little ninny about whether she will "approve" of your purchase when you get home.
3. Do you occasionally have violent fantasies of getting even for all the years you have allowed yourself to be emasculated?
4. When no one is home but you, do you occasionally reach down and feel between your legs, just to make sure you still have a pair?
5. Do you approach your wife for sex with hesitation in your mind, fearing rejection, hoping she will "allow" you to have some nookie.
6. Do you have to strategize and wait for the right moment to discuss the potential purchase of a new toy with your wife, thinking about how you will approach it again and again, only to get nervous when you finally have the courage to bring it up?
7. Do you feel as though you always have to purchase something for your wife in order to be "allowed" to purchase something for yourself?
8. Do you frequently use the word "allow" when talking about your wife?
9. Pay attention - this one is VERY important. Are you so used to being pussy whipped that you have lost shame over at and find yourself using your pussy whippedness as an excuse to get out of anything you don't want to do? i.e. "sorry Mom, I can't help you move that heavy piece of furniture on the weekend even though you are 70 and have weak bones, I promised Bertha I would be home this weekend".
10. Are you afraid to make sexist jokes to your wife such as "bring me my food woman".
If you answered yes to 1 or more question above, you suffer from pussy whippedness and should perform #4 regularly.
Coming next...our step by step solutions for overcoming pussywhippedness.