I just did this last week. Here is what I did (hopefully this doesn't confuse you, because after writing it, I myself am confused -- don't accept my measurements blindly!):
92" x 52" should get you 106". I built a frame out of 1x4 wood and squared it. The dimensions of the frame ended up being 98 1/8" x 58 3/8" (this is off the top of my head.)
I planned on hooking a velveteen wrapped 1x3 border onto the top of this that was flush to the edge of the wood frame and I wanted the viewable interior of the boarder to be 92" x 52".
I attached all corners with liquid nails plus a metal square bracket with lots of screw holes. I put these on the back of the frame and put a few screws in them.
I then placed 2 vertical 1x3 cross sections in it so that I had the frame divided into thirds, then did the same with 2 horizontal cross sections (actually 6 pieces of wood for these to go inbetween the vertical). I secured these in the same way as the 4 outside pieces.
Once my frame was done drying, I took out the laminate and cut off ~5 inches off of the 61" side. I did this so that I could attach it to the frame with 1 1/2" or so around the edges of the frame showing when the laminate was laid on it. I then took some spare 1" wood i had laying around and placed this into the gaps in the frame to prevent the laminate from sagging. This may not have been needed, but I just wanted to be sure.
The plan is to then place the laminate on the front of the frame (opposite side of the brackets holding it together). I then predrilled holes in the laminate every 6 inches or so around the frame. I had some self-locking nails that I nailed into these holes. Once the laminate was screwed down, it was time to work on the border.
I bought some 1x3 border from Lowes that started at 1" on the thick side and curved down to about 1/2" on the inside of the border. I cut these to be the exact length and height of the other frame only with mitred corners. I then wrapped the velvet around one side of the border and stapled it to the border. I placed the boarder on the frame, nailed it down, then wrapped the velvet around the border/frame and stapled it to the back of the frame.
It took a little recutting of the mitred corners to make the angles larger than 45 degrees so that the edges would fit with the velveteen in between them. Getting the corners semi-flat on the edges was also a bit of a pain. I cut away quite a bit of excess velvet before stapling down the edges.
Let me know if you want any of this clarified and I'll try my best. I'm not the most handy with tools and such, but luckily my father-in-law is. Overall I'm in love with my screen. I even read it a story and tuck it in every night before I go to bed.