or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Gamepro Best Buy Coupons $10 off any game $39.99+ & more (with scans)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gamepro Best Buy Coupons $10 off any game $39.99+ & more (with scans)

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
hey guys ,
i thought that this might interest you ....since R6 and Splinter cell are $39.99 before sunday at BB
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...uid=0&t=410907
good luck
post #2 of 11
Can't use those in conjuction with a sales promotion. So it would be $10 off the regular price of R6 $59.99 not $10 off the sales price of $39.99.
post #3 of 11
You think they will take scans/copies/ printouts of these coupons?
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones07 View Post

You think they will take scans/copies/ printouts of these coupons?

I'll let you know later today. I read The Godfather is being marked down to $39.99, If it is I'll try using this when buying it.
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones07 View Post

You think they will take scans/copies/ printouts of these coupons?

The coupon says no copies. Probably just depends on who is checking you out.
post #6 of 11
Thanks guys. You can never trust them youngsters at those "deals and gaming" sites.
Don't want to go to BB and have some pimple face csr smirk in my face as he turns me down
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
i used two printed coupons yesterday ....i am not sure if i can use the $10 off on a game on sale but i am going to try later on today..if anybody uses it before ..please let us know
post #8 of 11
Not valid til Sunday, and by then those games will be normal price. (SCA and R6:V)
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones07 View Post

Thanks guys. You can never trust them youngsters at those "deals and gaming" sites.
Don't want to go to BB and have some pimple face csr smirk in my face as he turns me down

what makes you think that they are youngsters ?personally, i think that it is nice that someone shares their coupons with the whole internet community ..i never had problems using slickdeals ..plus it wont hurt to try to use them coupons ,if you get turned down just buy the game and return it lol
post #10 of 11
It's my personal guess that "most" of the Hardcore xbox users and game buyers are twenty-something and under crowd. But I was just half joking anyways
Thanks for posting the Coupons
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones07 View Post

It's my personal guess that "most" of the Hardcore xbox users and game buyers are twenty-something and under crowd. But I was just half joking anyways
Thanks for posting the Coupons

that website isnt for gaming only...you are welcome
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Gamepro Best Buy Coupons $10 off any game $39.99+ & more (with scans)