or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP › screenshots jvc hd1 rs1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

screenshots jvc hd1 rs1

post #1 of 39
Thread Starter 
inserted the photos or the link it finds to you, of this splendid model in escape Thanks and hello to all.
post #2 of 39
huh?
post #3 of 39
No sé lo que usted dijo
post #4 of 39
Translation for those that didn't understand it...



Quote
"inserted the photos or the link it finds to you, of this splendid model in escape Thanks and hello to all."

Translation...
Photos have been inserted here and you can all see how gorgeous this PJ looks but only if you find the missing link, if you don't find the link to this splendid model the opportunity that only exists here today will escape into thin air but thanks for reading, I am new here and before I forget Hello everyone.

Hope that helps, I studied in translations in the 11th grade.
post #5 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Dallas View Post

Translation for those that didn't understand it...



Quote
"inserted the photos or the link it finds to you, of this splendid model in escape Thanks and hello to all."

Translation...
Photos have been inserted here and you can all see how gorgeous this PJ looks but only if you find the missing link, if you don't find the link to this splendid model the opportunity that only exists here today will escape into thin air but thanks for reading, I am new here and before I forget Hello everyone.

Hope that helps, I studied in translations in the 11th grade.

Thanks, and now comes the time of the missing link, are you an expert in this matter too? (not easy now ).
post #6 of 39
J'éprouve quelques difficultés Ã* saisir le sujet de cette discussion. Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider?
post #7 of 39
dónde está la biblioteca?
post #8 of 39
Gomen, wakarimasen.
post #9 of 39
euh ????
lol
post #10 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWiggles View Post

dónde está la biblioteca?


Thats funny!!!
post #11 of 39
What, the HD1/RS1 is the missing link.........cool
post #12 of 39
Searching for the missing link reminds me of this one time when I was driving to work and I had to swerve to avoid a window in the fast lane. Unfortunately, I couldn't avoid the window, and I was teleported to another dimension.
post #13 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremmy View Post

Searching for the missing link reminds me of this one time when I was driving to work and I had to swerve to avoid a window in the fast lane. Unfortunately, I couldn't avoid the window, and I was teleported to another dimension.

Did you meet the OP there?
post #14 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremmy View Post

Searching for the missing link reminds me of this one time when I was driving to work and I had to swerve to avoid a window in the fast lane. Unfortunately, I couldn't avoid the window, and I was teleported to another dimension.

The X1 is the greatest projector EVER! IF you don't believe me then your stupid. They're must be something wrong with you're head if you think your right about that.

post #15 of 39
L T E
post #16 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremmy View Post

Searching for the missing link reminds me of this one time when I was driving to work and I had to swerve to avoid a window in the fast lane. Unfortunately, I couldn't avoid the window, and I was teleported to another dimension.

You too?
post #17 of 39
Weird stuff here ...(Pre-CES weirdness?)
post #18 of 39
I should probably subscribe to this thread just in case something of value comes from it!
post #19 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by stef2 View Post

J'éprouve quelques difficultés Ã* saisir le sujet de cette discussion. Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider?

Yo Quero Taco Bell?
post #20 of 39
Des is nu wirklisch de doofest 'Thread' demma jemals gsehn han! Moderator, mach en endli zu!
post #21 of 39
Moderador, borre este tema por favor!? I am the walrus, Goo goo g' joob...
post #22 of 39
What kind of Joke is this?????, show me or explain me the rules, I'd like to play
post #23 of 39
O que esta acontencendo aqui? vamos para de brincar .
Eu quero saber o que a CES tem pra nos. Talvez o Sony Diamante ou o novo Ruby.
Obrigado
post #24 of 39
cual el idioma oficial de este thread? a mi me cuesta escribir en ingles, puedo hacerlo en español????
post #25 of 39
Seems the op has too few posts to be able to post a link, the fact he/she has not responded, proves the why AVS does that.
post #26 of 39
Anche a me piacerebbe sapere se c'è qualche novitÃ* da parte di Sony, preferibilmente qualcosa di meglio di un proiettore a led.
Un Ruby 2 o un successore del Pearl sarebbero graditi.


francis
post #27 of 39
He is asking for any screen shot photo's to be posted in this thread.
post #28 of 39
de link die gaan we allemaal niet vinden :-) maar het is wel leuk om een onzin thread als deze te hebben

succes met zoeken allemaal.


found it : jvc_ces2007_Dila
post #29 of 39
Nel post, i links interessanti per l'HD1. (the best)


Una immagine del proiettore, quelle dal sito di AFDigitale, 1 2 3 4 5
post #30 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiovision View Post

de link die gaan we allemaal niet vinden :-) maar het is wel leuk om een onzin thread als deze te hebben

succes met zoeken allemaal.


found it : jvc_ces2007_Dila

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP › screenshots jvc hd1 rs1