To my last post above, can anyone suggest some lighting ideas for the bar?
Some basic requirements:
1. Reasonable size for both height and the base. I don't want these to obstruct the view of the screen. If I did a more traditional lamp style, I'd probably put them on the ends of the bar.
2. A clip-on style would be nice though not required.
3. Preferably black, antique bronze, brushed nickel/steel.
4. I'd probably buy 2-4 lamps, depending on size and style.
5. LED lights are OK as long as they aren't that cold bluish light so often associated with cheap LED lighting.
Some possible candidates:
Any ideas out there?