Originally Posted by jamis
1) Still loving the 13175's. They can't be beat for the price if you are looking for black leather recliners.
2) We usually sit in the front row for 16:9 or 2.35:1 HD material (TV, PS3, Bluray). For DVDs or Wii, we typically sit in the second row.
That said, guests will often prefer the second row for all materials. The front row definitely takes a little getting used to.
3) We have about 15-20 people coming over. I have family in PA, so Steelers. Even though they've been pretty vocally bitter about the Pats in recent years.
1) Good to hear that. We haven't yet made our decision on the chairs but, as you know, the 13175's are at the very top of our list, along the Private Collection Main Street, also available from Roman.
2) We settled on a 128" diagonal (118" wide) 2.35:1 screen, which is quite narrower than yours. Front row will be at about 13' from it, or 2' further away than yours, so I guess we will do well. I was having doubts we might get dizzy watching 2.35:1 material so close to the screen, but your comments are a sigh of relief.
3) About the game, who do you think will win? I don't follow either of them, but I hope Arizona wins.
(Edit: ok, you are rooting for the Steelers... I missed that the first time I read your reply)