Originally Posted by ngamer007
I really like the progress you've made, and I think it's great your wife got into the spirit of it too. This build is one of my favorites, and I've already mentally stolen a few of your ideas for when I do mine.
Thanks! Just let me know if you have any questions when you get to implementation.
Some quick updates:
1. Subwoofer purchased (should arrive next week): SVS PC-Ultra 13
2. Granite should be installed next week as well.
3. Carpet measure was done this morning. Not sure on an install time frame yet.
4. I will probably start the hardwood install this weekend.
5. Baseboards will be painted and installed after the flooring is done.
6. Stairs will need to be treaded/stained.
7. Getting closer to ordering the projector and receiver.
8. Ordered the seating. (2 rows of 3 - Berkline 13175s in black leather/vinyl w/ power recline)
9. Finish plumbing once the counters are in.
10. SmX screen should arrive next week... I will finish the screen-wall/mount points once the carpet is in.