A quick setup question.
1. Try to integrate a midbass module.
1. AVR w/ MultiQ XT
2. SVS AS-EQ1
3. 2x subwoofers; 1x 8" ported subwoofer.
This is what I am thinking of doing:
1. Calibrate the 2x subwoofers with AS-EQ1 standalone by themselves.
2. Then run Audyssey with the 8" sub hooked up to the AVR.
3. Then connect a Y-Splitter to the AVR; 1 to 8" sub and 1 to AS-EQ1.
Since the 8" sub -3dB is only going down to 40Hz, would I lose the rest of the lower frequency signal to the AS-EQ1?
What is the purpose of the MBM?