Advisory to all. The converter boxes and digital television sets just occasionally go stupid and forget a channel. The cure for that is to do a re-scan, and sometimes a double re-scan. Nobody seems to know why, they just do.
There are five simple steps to a double rescan for a converter box or digital TV, which are as follows:
1. Disconnect the antenna from the box or digital TV.
2. Rescan the box or digital TV without the antenna connected. As with any scan follow the on-screen instructions or owner's manual for your device.
3. Unplug the box or digital TV from the electrical outlet for at least one minute.
4. Reconnect the antenna to the box or digital TV and plug the unit into the electrical outlet.
5. Rescan the box or digital TV one more time.