Originally Posted by luser41
If we're waiting on word from Cary before anyone posts we might as well close the thread
Any more 3rd party info floating around?
I agree with you completely. Close this thread up completely if we are going to wait for info from Cary. Especially when I think about the last official Cary Audio response of February 7, 2007: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post13044374
Or when I think about my last pm communication of February 11th from Mr. Barbour of Cary Audio Design:
Since you seem to have the biggest axe to grind with Cary Audio Design and have been the most vocal in putting the company down in this forum, why don't you contact me directly, by phone, to further discuss your issues. This would be the best measure of answering your questions.
No, I did not take the time to respond to such inpertinent childish remarks. I had already wasted too much valuable time on the subject.
We all understand what the issue(s) in release delays are for Cary and other manufacturers as well, but certainly with no thanks to Mr. Barbour or anybody else at Cary Audio.
Do we require official responses and information form Cary to keep this thread going? Absolutely not. Sure, we will not have much to say until the 11A/11V combo is released. But I, like others, still await the day when these pieces are on the street. But the real comments about them will not come from any of us early adopters, but from those who have been more patient in jumping aboard the Cary boat load of 11A's and 11V's that is Lost near some island located between the far east and north carolina.