Originally Posted by mbot75
I've really been wanting to pull the trigger on this for a while now but all of the video stuttering and error code posts have kept me away. These seem to still be occurring after the latest firmware so I guess I'll wait for another firmware update and buy it then (maybe even cheaper at a price point).
I'd pay that price in a heartbeat if the unit was more reliable.
Plus, like I said on another thread, you might as well wait til the A20 comes out in, reportedly, 3 weeks, and see the reviews.
1- The XA2 may come down even more in price in response to a new player coming out.
2- The A20 may be superior in some ways such as the error problems.
3- If A20 is about as good, you've saved a couple of hundred dollars.