Originally Posted by ChrisMorley
Let me ask you guys - do any of you really care if you have to stay in digital space for a few weeks until ATI releases the firmware update? (presuming you actually get a card that has the issue.)
I would rather have the tuner now with restrictions to be corrected later than not having the tuner until later. I may even use the tuner for clear QAM without a CableCard for a few weeks after I get it.
Since I am getting an S85 with an external tuner, I would rather have the computer without a tuner now than wait for the computer. I have a lot of other uses for the computer other than watching TV.
I really appreciate all the information and assistance that you have been providing. I don't know how you have time to develop the products while providing all of this individual customer service.