or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'LOST' on ABC HD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

'LOST' on ABC HD - Page 4

post #91 of 21026
Lost really needs to have at least one scene with Kate either putting on or taking off clothes every episode.
post #92 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgun View Post

Lost really needs to have at least one scene with Kate either putting on or taking off clothes every episode.

Should'a been in her contract. What were they thinking?
post #93 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korgun View Post

Lost really needs to have at least one scene with Kate either putting on or taking off clothes every episode.

Seems only reasonable
post #94 of 21026
Let's get back to the subject, boys... Rating Lost women!

1. Kate
2. Claire
3. Sun
4. Parachute Girl
5. Juliet

If we were to throw in the dead ones:

1. Kate
2. Shannon
3. Nikkie
4. Claire
5. Sun
6. Parachute Girl
7. Juliet
8. Anna Lucia

For the Juliet fans, sorry, I just don't see it...
post #95 of 21026
Interesting list, rickypicky. But if you could go on a date with any one of them, wouldn't AnaLucia get more consideration? Don't you just imagine she'd be a superfreak?

Also, we don't have enough information yet to put FBT in a specific spot on that list.
post #96 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAM4UK View Post

Interesting list, rickypicky. But if you could go on a date with any one of them, wouldn't AnaLucia get more consideration? Don't you just imagine she'd be a superfreak?

Don't know about that, but I do know I wouldn't let her drive.
post #97 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAM4UK View Post

Interesting list, rickypicky. But if you could go on a date with any one of them, wouldn't AnaLucia get more consideration? Don't you just imagine she'd be a superfreak?

Yeah, I'd hit that...
post #98 of 21026
Ohhh, it was a sad day when we lost Anna Lucia and her 'midget thumbs'.

Guess we'll have to wait till season seven (a.k.a. the zombie season) to see her again.
post #99 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickypicky View Post

Let's get back to the subject, boys... Rating Lost women!

1. Kate
2. Claire
3. Sun
4. Parachute Girl
5. Juliet

If we were to throw in the dead ones:

1. Kate
2. Shannon
3. Nikkie
4. Claire
5. Sun
6. Parachute Girl
7. Juliet
8. Anna Lucia

For the Juliet fans, sorry, I just don't see it...

What's wrong with Penny, Sarah, and Alex?
post #100 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry ghost View Post

What's wrong with Penny, Sarah, and Alex?

(Penny/Alex) Nothing. I didn't consider them regulars on the show. But I guess Nikkie wasn't/isn't a regular either.

Sarah? Who is Sarah?
post #101 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry ghost View Post

What's wrong with Penny, Sarah, and Alex?

You're forgetting Rousseau . I was drawing a blank on "Sarah" too and had to look up who she even was. She is definitely up there but she's doesn't really qualify as a cast member to me since she had such limited flashback appearances (at least so far - you never know who might show up on the island next...).

Since we're burning time waiting for tonight's ep, here's my sexist and objectifying list

1) Kate
2) Penny
3) Shannon
4) Claire
5) Sun
6) Nikki
7) Juliet
8) Alex
9) Anna Lucia

I am with IAM4UK on waiting to rank Parachute Girl/Naomi since we really don't know how she'll be on the show yet .


ron
post #102 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by ressom View Post

Guess we'll have to wait till season seven (a.k.a. the zombie season) to see her again.

This made me laugh.
post #103 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickypicky View Post

(Penny/Alex) Nothing. I didn't consider them regulars on the show. But I guess Nikkie wasn't/isn't a regular either.

Sarah? Who is Sarah?

The lovely Julie Bowen who played Jack's wife/patient in some flashbacks:

http://imdb.com/name/nm0100866/
post #104 of 21026
What about the asian girl?
The one from Jack's episode. She should be near the top of the list.
post #105 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsra13 View Post

What about the asian girl?
The one from Jack's episode. She should be near the top of the list.

I would agree, but that's because I like Asian women. Not everyone here sees their allure. Which is fine with me...more for me! :-)
post #106 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsra13 View Post

What about the asian girl?
The one from Jack's episode. She should be near the top of the list.

She was extremely hot. I didn't include her because:

a: I forgot about her (what was I thinking?)
b: Even if I remembered her, she isn't a regular.

Thanks for the reminder though...

[Homer Simpson Imitation]
Ummm, asian girl.....
[/Homer Simpson Imitation]
post #107 of 21026
what about hurley's mom?

cheech seemed to have a good time with her.
post #108 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRay View Post

what about hurley's mom?

cheech seemed to have a good time with her.

Somebody please tell me he is joking...
post #109 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrmoGamecoq View Post

This made me laugh.

You must not be listening to the podcasts... producers have confirmed that the seventh season will be the zombie season where all the dead losties and others will come back to "life". Hope that's not a spoiler...
post #110 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMAC View Post

I'll hold final judgement until we get a good look at her (hopefully) on Wednesday.

Did you mean Wednesday this year? Are you new to the show?
post #111 of 21026
OK, continuing to burn time until the next episode, my LOST babe ranking:


1 - Kate
2 - Shannon
3 - Nikki
4 - Claire
5 - Penny
6 - Juliet
7 - Sun
8- Anna Lucia
9 - Alex
post #112 of 21026
I guess I have a different ranking system:

Kate - Yes
Shannon - Yes
Nikki - Yes
Claire - Yes
Penny - Yes
Juliet - Yes
Sun - Yes
Anna Lucia - Yes, I won't tell anyone.
Alex - No, don't want to go to jail.
post #113 of 21026
Today's de facto theme of "babe ranking" has inspired me to think of a different ranking: most intriguing characters. Here's my first thought on that:

1. Locke
2. Eko (R.I.P.)
3. Desmond
4. Benry
5. Juliet
post #114 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAM4UK View Post

Today's de facto theme of "babe ranking" has inspired me to think of a different ranking: most intriguing characters. Here's my first thought on that:

1. Locke
2. Eko (R.I.P.)
3. Desmond
4. Benry
5. Juliet

So um, you'd rather rank guys instead??

Okaaaaay , 'Not that there's anything wrong with that'.

But its back to the immoral majority for me.

1. Hot Asian Tattoo Girl
2. Hot Asian Tattoo Girl (she's worth a double vote)
3. Juliet
4. Kate
5. Sun
6. Sharon Valeri

Th rest? Eh, no great shakes.

__________________________________________________
Palladin

Chance favors the prepared mind
post #115 of 21026
Best Hair!

1. Sawyer
2. Locke
3. Kate
4. The new chick who fell out of the tree (i've got thing for helmet hair)
5. Hurley's face
post #116 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRay View Post

4. The new chick who fell out of the tree (i've got thing for helmet hair)

Her name is FBT.

By the way, Locke's hair is an interesting choice for your "best hair" list. Do you know something we don't? If so, please do not share it with us...
post #117 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by scowl View Post

I guess I have a different ranking system:

Kate - Yes
Shannon - Yes
Nikki - Yes
Claire - Yes
Penny - Yes
Juliet - Yes
Sun - Yes
Anna Lucia - Yes, I won't tell anyone.
Alex - No, don't want to go to jail.

I like your system. Although I think in some states you'd get in trouble messing with Anna Lucia, considering she's dead.
post #118 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Schauer View Post

I like your system. Although I think in some states you'd get in trouble messing with Anna Lucia, considering she's dead.

maybe he could do it in a flahback.
post #119 of 21026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Schauer View Post

I like your system. Although I think in some states you'd get in trouble messing with Anna Lucia, considering she's dead.

Shannon and Nikki are dead too.
post #120 of 21026
Anybody feel sorry for the polar bear? I liked its hair.

(I guess we are all ready for a new episode. )

- Tom
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Programming
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › 'LOST' on ABC HD