Originally Posted by septim
How would 2x Outlaw LFM Exs stack up against 2x ED 2 300s?
FWIW, I bought my LFM-1 EX when it was $599 with free shipping and eD was offering two A2-300s for $600 with free shipping. I chose one EX (let alone two) over two A2-300s for the following reasons:
* Believe that one bigger/better sub is better than two lesser subs.
* HSU design
* 16Hz rated response
* More powerful amp
* Tunable (Maximum Extension or Maximum Output)
* Down-firing port (less potential for chuffing)
* Exponentially better finish/aesthetics
* Conversations with each company's tech/customer service
* Reviewing the respective Outlaw/eD threads on AVS. I was looking to tweak (it's a big part of the fun for me) and it seemed more like the enthusiasts were here.
Of course, your situation will likely be different, but that's why I chose Outlaw. Hope this is helpful.